Cambridge International School Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Cambridge International School

Positive50%
Negative50%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cambridge International School

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambridge International School (Doha) in May 2021

Interview

The interviewer was approachable and I was never pressured by the way she conducted the interview. It was done in a casual friendly manner. Indeed it was great considering me as one of the shortlisted candidates for the applied position of Secondary English Teacher.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been teaching English?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cambridge International School

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge International School

Interview

Received a phone call from the Director, when I called back to set up an appointment for an interview, the CEO answered and acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. He set up and interview anyway for later that week. I arrived and people were running around the messy front office. One of the directors had a blank stare and kept acting very confused. They were constantly bad-mouthing former and current employees and repeating things multiple times. The initial interview lasted 3 hours. And I was asked to meet with other teachers and students whom I might be working with. I was brought back for another interview to work with some students and then meet with the CEO to discuss salary. Salary negotiations were drawn out and awkward.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cambridge International School (Singapore) in Sep 2009

Interview

Initial Interview with their HR, then scheduled for another round with their Operations Directress. I thought the Directress didnt like my answers. She really has such a strong personality and threw questions that were kinda cynical. Whew! Glad to get final panel interview sked next day. Panel includes the CEO!

Interview Questions
  • Why would we choose you (Asian), and NOT your other Caucasian counterparts to do this job?
Be the first to find this interview helpful