Cambridge International School Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Cambridge International School

Positive67%
Negative33%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cambridge International School

Cambridge International School

Application

I interviewed at Cambridge International School

Interview

Fair and they just want to see your communication skills and confidence in the first round and next round is about your demonstration skills as how you deliver a lecture in a class

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself ?
    Answer Question

Cambridge International School

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambridge International School in May 2021

Interview

The interviewer was approachable and I was never pressured by the way she conducted the interview. It was done in a casual friendly manner. Indeed it was great considering me as one of the shortlisted candidates for the applied position of Secondary English Teacher.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been teaching English?

Anonymous Employee in Doha

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge International School (Doha)

Interview

Received a phone call from the Director, when I called back to set up an appointment for an interview, the CEO answered and acted like he had no idea what I was talking about. He set up and interview anyway for later that week. I arrived and people were running around the messy front office. One of the directors had a blank stare and kept acting very confused. They were constantly bad-mouthing former and current employees and repeating things multiple times. The initial interview lasted 3 hours. And I was asked to meet with other teachers and students whom I might be working with. I was brought back for another interview to work with some students and then meet with the CEO to discuss salary. Salary negotiations were drawn out and awkward.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cambridge International School (Singapore) in Sep 2009

Interview

Initial Interview with their HR, then scheduled for another round with their Operations Directress. I thought the Directress didnt like my answers. She really has such a strong personality and threw questions that were kinda cynical. Whew! Glad to get final panel interview sked next day. Panel includes the CEO!

Interview Questions
  • Why would we choose you (Asian), and NOT your other Caucasian counterparts to do this job?
RSS Feed</>Embed