Interview Question

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

-Pune

ExlTech

Can you tell me a little about yourself?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

5 Answers

Why do you want to join our company?

Anonymous on

I am a quality control officer with 2.6 yrs of experience in Sunpharmaceutical private limited.As i m quality control officer i m doing all the testing of finished products and helps the organization to release the product.I have trained so many new joinee on various instruments like HPLC,ICP,IR, UV. I m quite happy with my current job but i am looking for a more productive role that suits on my skills and ability to grow further. I m quick learner and ready to take new challenges required to perform better. I m fresher for clinical research and willing to take any kind of opportunity in your company that will allow my skills to grow.

Anonymous on

I am a quality control officer with 2.6 yrs of experience in Sunpharmaceutical private limited. As i m quality control officer i m doing all the testing of finished products and helps organization to release it. I have trained so many new joinee on various instruments like HPLC, ICP ,IR ,UV. I m quite happy with my current job but i m looking for a more productive role that suits my skills and ability to grow further.I am quick learner and ready to take new challenges required to perform better. I am fresher for clinical research and willing to take any kind of opportunity in your company that will allow my skill to grow.

Anonymous on

The profile for which you hire is match with my skills and ability thats why i applied in your organization so that i can use my skills and i m sure your company becomes escalator for my career.

Anonymous on

The profile for which you hire is match with my skills and ability thats why i applied in your organization so that i can use my skill and i m sure your company becomes escalator for my career.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.