Capital One Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5,345 of over 5,345.0 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Capital One

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One in Sep 2020

Interview

1. Applied beginning of August 2020 2. Final interview late September 2020 virtually consisting of 3 45 minute interviews a. technical (coding in any language and a design problem) b. technical case (business related coding question where the goal is for them to see your problem solving skills c. behavioral (tell me about a time when STAR-type questions) Overall, communication was very clear. Turnaround time after interview was fast (2 days).

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me about a time of when you had to learn something completely new. - LeetCode Easy
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

Stop requiring people to do a full day of case studies to MAYBE get offered a position. Also, having your recruiters say “don’t worry about getting the answers right” then say “we aren’t moving forward bc you didn’t get all the answers right” is deceitful.

Interview Questions
  • Solve this financial modeling issue that you just found out about 10 seconds ago
12 people found this interview helpful

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I am now going to my second interview with them. During the interview they told me I would be having to separate interview that I had to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capital One

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. The next one was in person and after that I was called for the position. Both were friendly and easy going. They focused on customer service questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capital One

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

2 phone interviews. first was pretty generic. Second one included very specific questions on how you would handle things customer service wise as well as role play a call. Always end the role play call asking if there is anything else you can assist with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

I submitted an application and was invited to a 3 hour virtual super day. The superday consisted of a behavior, technical, and case interview. Behavioral and technical portions are self-explanatory, but the case interview has a debugging section.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

Got to first stage digital interview. Was a BANA assignment with super heroes. Had to perform basic analysis and make decisions on the outcomes of various missions on various planets. Goal was save as many planets with least risk

Interview Questions
  • Perform basic analysis and make decisions on the outcomes of various missions on various planets. Goal was save as many planets with least risk

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

Stage 1: 1 hour case interview Stage 2: 4 hour Power Day consisting of 2 case interview and 1 product interview. Each interview had 1 behavioral question Case interview was a typical profitability case but had challenging quantitative problems

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

After the head hunter called, there was a first round call with the hiring dept. You might have to complete a multiple choice test as well. That test seems to be valid for some time as recruiters keep calling based on my previous score on it. Coding test interview and maybe one more after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

The recruiter and interviewers were all very nice and helpful throughout the whole process which was very encouraging and a good reflection of Capital One's culture. There were 3 parts to the final round: technical coding interview, technical case interview, behavioral interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

Intro call, coding challenge, and lastly a 4 hour interview 4 panel which they refer to as powerday (2 tech, 1 behavioral, 1 tech case). Rescinded offer after saying I got the job. Some internal mixup on their process. Process appeared to be disorganized.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 5,345 Interviews