Cover image for Care New England

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Care New England Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jul 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Care New England

Care New England

Application

I interviewed at Care New England

Interview

Zoom interviews due to covid this no in person interactions ; several layers and call backs . Discussion around job responsibilities and expectations. Call expectations misleading in job description. Overall process was fairly smooth

Interview Questions
  • Experience level and expertise in field
    Answer Question

Care New England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care New England in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview was conducted via Zoom. The Lab Manager and PI were present, and both were incredibly nice. They asked questions about my experience and my interest in the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Care New England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care New England

Interview

After applying through the website, I received an email after a few days. They set a date for an interview by phone. On the pre-specified day they called me. The interviewer started the interview by welcoming me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Care New England

Application

I interviewed at Care New England

Interview

Slow moving but respectful. Took multiple stages to interview but eventually ended up sending references in. Overall happy with results. Looking forward to next steps of the interview process. Curious to see what the offer for salary will be

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Care New England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care New England

Interview

Manager called to ask me why I applied for the job because I didn’t meet the credentials and they didn’t have the “bandwidth” to train me. In reality I had 95% of the credentials and tacit/transferable knowledge and willingness to learn the job. Very disappointed in this manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Care New England (Warwick, RI) in Oct 2017

Interview

I met with 8 different people: 3 MD's; 2 NP's, Social worker, nurse navigator, nurse manager individually. I was there from 0800- 1330. The process was not a bad experience . I did spend time waiting between interviewers .

Interview Questions
  • They all asked for my strengths,and for where I would want to be in 5 years.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Care New England (Providence, RI) in Aug 2017

Interview

I applied for a posted position. Due to my experience and longevity working within this field, I was immediately contacted by the Recruiter. Upon conversation and the interview, this Recruiter was new to her position and didn’t have any knowledge of the clinical aspects of the particular job position or any relation to the specifics on how this position is for a skilled and knowledgeable candidate whom has knowledge of the interacting psychiatric services for the entire state of RI.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I had any concerns and/or if I felt comfortable interacting with patients that may have drug or alcohol intoxication that could potentially be difficult to handle.

Care New England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Care New England

Interview

Basic technical questions. reviewed the technology that was used, what needs to be supported, what needs to be done. Looking to see your overall personality to see if you will fit into a group.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work in healthcare
1 person found this interview helpful

Care New England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care New England

Interview

Met with department manager after reviewing the job requirements and specifications. Reviewed my past experience and future plans. Very professional interview process and opportunity to ask questions about the position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your strengths and weaknesses What would you do if faced with a difficult patient?

Care New England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Care New England in Jan 2015

Interview

Participated in the match process. Applied online using a standard application created for the MATCH process. References and CV were sent in with initial application. Shortlisted interviewees were selected for in-person interviews. Whole day interviews with multiple staff members/faculty.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews