Cover image for Cerner

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Cerner Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,863 of over 2.9K interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner (Columbia, MO)

Interview

The world’s biggest consulting firms help enterprises future-proof their businesses, but they’re themselves witnessing an unprecedented disruption. According to a report by CB Insights, traditional consulting firms grew by only 2% over the last five years. The industry is growing, but not at the pace it’s accustomed to.

Interview Questions
  • name something IT related you had to work with a group on.
    Answer Question

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

2 tech and 1 hr round. Python , sql, azure and R. What is the purpose of the Requirement Traceability Matrix? interviewing process analysts, look for candidates with a proven portfolio of completed projects, and those with excellent communication skills. Avoid candidates with limited knowledge of process control software and those who are not comfortable conducting staff interviews

Interview Questions
  • Based on resume What workflow and business process software are you familiar with?

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

It went well, the interviewer was helpful, and it was followed by a communication round after selecting the second technical round if selected .There were 4 rounds in my interview. The first round was Resume Shortlist, followed by English Versant round. The third round was Technical, followed by final One-on-one round. I applied via Approached by Company and was interviewed in Nov 2022.

Interview Questions
  • they asked about engineering project roles and responsibilitiesin project

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

English round was conducted on versant, 2nd round was technical round, 3rd round was managerial round. English was easy, both technical round was challenging. SQL queries Core java exception handling Clock logical reasoning

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

It is a fairly easy interview with a focus on core Java questions and few problem solving questions that are easy to medium. There were also some OOPS questions and there were also some data bases related questions.

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

Take home project and three hours back to back with three different people. Seemed to go fine, but I never heard another word from them. After all that time I invested, I would have appreciated a Dear John letter. Shows me how much they value their employees - dodged a bullet on that one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cerner

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner in Dec 2022

Interview

Hr was friendly the process was professional too .very good role with a decent pay . many benifits as well .tell me about yourself. wat ctc are u expecting . basic sql , linux, english are required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cerner (Bangalore) in Dec 2022

Interview

Interviewer is very humble, waited for my answer patiently. There is a transparency between me and the interviewer . She told everything about the company, facilities, and about job role.

Interview Questions
  • Question from joins. One simple aptitude qn. Difference between delete, truncate.

Cerner

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

There were 3 rounds, 2 technical and 1 English test. Technical round 1 was mostly based on Data structures and 2nd technical round was on testing your thinking ability. But passing english online test is mandatory with some good percentage of marks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

Was interviewed very quickly after applying and told to expect to be reached out to to set up an additional interview. Never contacted again despite reaching out to HR representative who I had been in contact with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cerner (Vellore) in Nov 2022

Interview

it was great interview, they have asked about introduction after that they said to eplain about my projects and after that they have asked few quetions regarding my proects .

Interview Questions
  • java, oops, projects, apptitude, introduction
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,863 Interviews