Cerner Interview Questions

Updated 27 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,823 of over 2.8K interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Cerner

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

The world’s biggest consulting firms help enterprises future-proof their businesses, but they’re themselves witnessing an unprecedented disruption. According to a report by CB Insights, traditional consulting firms grew by only 2% over the last five years. The industry is growing, but not at the pace it’s accustomed to.

Interview Questions
  • name something IT related you had to work with a group on.
    Answer Question

Cerner

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

3 rounds of interview, asking scenario based questions. You have all 3 interviews as standard. HR will often have a phone call prior to shortlisting to assess your suitability for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Name a situation in which you had to create a strategy and execute it

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

Three total interviews including initial screening phone call with the recruiter. Behavioral type questions using the STAR Method. The interviewer will coach you through the question if you get stuck. Overall good interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cerner

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with recruiter then two forty five minute interviews in one sitting with two different people. Within a week I received notification of an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What was a difficult situation you have encountered and how did you overcome it?

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

I applied immediately after seeing the job with my Resume and cover letter. I was later scheduled for an interview within a week. The interview lasted for over 20mins. I tried to communicate with the recruiter for feedback which is very important to prepare me for future encounters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cerner

Application

I interviewed at Cerner

Interview

After resume shortlist I receive a call from HR and later was a Technical Interview 1 questions asked were Introduce yourself, previous projects, Javascript basic, Unit testing concepts, HTTP status on the same day they scheduled Technical Interview 2 where all the question were asked upon React JS. Overall each interview lasted for around 40mins.

Interview Questions
  • What is babel? React JS hooks React JS lifecycle Js Asycnc operations. How Redux work. Experience in JEST and Enzyme.

Cerner

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cerner in Sep 2022

Interview

(Interview Date :- 09/09/2022) I had recently interviewed for Delivery Consultant I position in Oracle Cerner. Let me explain you about full process, I had gone through. 1st either you get a call or a mail If Call :- It's a telephonic interview in which they ask very few detail about you, academics and even basic question about the position you had applied for. If Mail :-It's a HireVue Interview, that is totally virtual interview, In which you have to answer some basic question visible on the screen and before going through the actual interview, you can practice some practice question given in the HireVue interview itself. (you can find the tutorials on YouTube) / (30 sec to think and 3 min to ans) Que Like:- *Tell me about your academics. *How do you solve a critical problem. *Some question based on job role etc. (HireVue asked approx. 5 question) After qualifying HireVue round, I got a mail for 2nd round. In which mentioned for 2 interview one after other (Like mine slot is 2:00 to 2:45 PM and 3:00 to 3:45 PM) In both the interview you face a recruiter they will ask you about some About Question, Technical Question (Based on job Role) and Situational Based Question. Both the recruiter are humble and kind, so be prepared, attentive in the interview and be comfortable in interview. Definitely you're thinking about the offer letter after the interview, So I don't have its answer because I am also waiting for the letter.(I think it takes approx. 1 Week )

Interview Questions
  • *Tell about your academies, projects, and internship. *What do you know about this Role? *Why Cerner / Why Healthcare ? *Tell me anything you want to be implemented in healthcare system. *What is STLC, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing and Unit Testing etc. *Why do you want this role ? (And Other Technical Question)

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cerner (Columbia, MO) in Sep 2022

Interview

The interview experience was really great, interactive and engaging though it was online. Didn't feel much difference between offline and online interview. Very professional, informative and collaborative. Updated technology and knowledge sharing. Scenario based IQ questions.

Interview Questions
  • Technical. Time management. People management. Tools and techniques.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cerner (Bangalore) in Sep 2022

Interview

Easy to schedule, efficiently executed via zoom, on time and sufficient information about position expectations and benefits, questions specific to position, initial screening followed by two further interviews, less information about the hierarchy of the company but sufficient information about company's trajectory and expectations

Interview Questions
  • Experience in health care systems? How have you expressed the benefits of data to a client?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cerner (Bangalore) in Sep 2022

Interview

Was contacted via LinkedIn by a recruiter. Set up initial screening/info call, and had interview scheduled for 2 days after that. There were two 60 minute interviews with a senior employee of the position, and then a manager/leader of the position. Interviews were very conversational, relaxed. Interviewers encouraged and appreciated connecting prior professional/academic experiences with the job expectations and responsibilities. They were great about answering questions and were very welcoming!

Interview Questions
  • 1) Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict or dissatisfaction of a client, customer, or colleague. 2) Tell me about a time you had to convince a client or customer that a new method, process, or product would be more beneficial than they were formerly used to, and how you used data and communication skills to convince them.

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I interviewed at Cerner (Norfolk, VA)

Interview

It was a cool interview process. I enjoyed getting to see the campus and meet the people and see the Cerner. I will enjoy this experience. Thank you for reading

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,823 Interviews