Cisco Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Cisco Systems

4,081 Interview Reviews

Student Interview

Interview

Had a Coffee Chat interview where the interviewer talked about the roles Cisco has for Electrical Engineers and asked a question about which courses I liked taking as a student.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I spoke with a very kind recruiter for my initial phone screen who made me feel like I was having an honest conversation, as opposed to a cold and impersonal interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

a phone call interview by the team manager followed by onsite interviews with other engineers in the team. Onsite interviews were coding - questions were medium in difficulty and was expected to whiteboard the solution.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

coding challenge (not too hard), then a recruiter called me to discuss what teams I was interested in interviewing with. Recruiter said I'd hear from them in 2 weeks and literally never heard from them again it's been 2 months!!

Interview Questions

• coding exam had a word search question (but only vertical and horizontal word search) and some checkerboard question   Answer Question

New Grad SWE Interview

Interview

I received the OA email two weeks ago. I completed it but I still haven't heard back since submitting it. I heard that they stopped hiring, but other than that I don't know much about where they are in the process.

Interview Questions

• there were 3 questions, two leet code easys and one medium   Answer Question

Interview

v well structured, 5-6 rounds and mostly with the team members. Need to get good feedback from Manager and Director level. Need understanding of products team works on and also the key objectives of the team. v imp to ask good questions and impress the team

Project Specialist Interview

Interview

30 Minute virtual interview with the hiring manager. Asked 75% behavioral questions and 25% technical questions. Was not impressed with the response time or the communication on Cisco's end. However, would love to complete an in-person interview instead of virtual.

Bay Area Select Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

1. Phone Call
    2. Video Call submission
    3. On site Interview
    4. Offer

Was a pretty easy process over the course of about 3 weeks. Definitely a very easy process to get everything done in a minimal amount of time. 10/10 would recommend it for sure!

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique?
      Describe yourself?
      What brand would you claim for yourself?   1 Answer
    • What makes you unique sir?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

45 min interview with tech leads. Introductions on teams and technical stacks. Basic questions on C and C++, Operating Systems, Networks. Easy coding problem in C. Interviewers are nice and friendly.

HR Director Interview

Interview

Very smooth and clear who I was interviewing with and why... the process was easy and the people were accommodating to my schedule. Spoke with 5 people- the hiring manager, people on the team, and a person on the business side too.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an experience where you had to drive a project with multiple stakeholders globally?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.