Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,703 of over 4,703.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting30%
Employee Referral18%
HardAverageEasy

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks. Got message from recruiter, scheduled interview a few days later. Got second round invite that same day, and took it after a few more days. Got the result in 1.5 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Common behavioral questions, questions about resume
    Answer Question

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

The first round comprised of MCQ questions including aptitude, logical, C output questions, and technical portions (Test Duration: 1 hour): Quantitative aptitude and Logical part were much more predominant, the questions were more intuitive and not typical paper pen/formula based. They were not very difficult but were very tricky. The technical aptitude part covered questions from computer networks, operating systems, data structures. C output questions were also there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Very straight forward. Plan on discussing your experiences, what you can contribute, any problem-solving you've done, group projects, and "Why Cisco?" Talked with both a recruiter and a former intern.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Online coding round , Group Discussion , Technical round , Manager round and hr round. Online coding round had 1 coding question involving bfs and dfs concepts. Manager and hr round had mainly non technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • How to identify error in digital message ? (Ans : parity bit )

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

90 mintes , 3 question, 2 easy, 1 medium. the question was pretty standard, but the coding platform was buggy, which made debugging a lot more time consuming. (i used python, the spacing and indent was not auto-fixed, which i had some spend extra time to fix it).