Citco Hedge Fund Accountant Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 490 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citco (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview was telephonic based. Basic questions were asked .If someone has read the JD carefully then he would be able to crack this interview. The questions were also asked from derivatives , journal entry of prepaid expenses etc.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Tell us about yourself. 2. Why do you want to work for this organization? 3. Are you ready to relocate ,if yes then why did you choose the Bombay only for this position? 4. HEDGE FUND ACCOUNTING 5. PREPAID EXPENSES. F&O.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2018

Interview

Applied this position online, received an email from HR to schedule a phone interview. It was about 20 minutes, asking why i apply this job, my previous working experience, what do i know about fund accountant and define different financial instruments, and one or two behavior questions. At the end she scheduled me to have a in-person interview with 2 VPS and 2 team managers in the following week. I interviewed with them for one hour, and followed with a written test about cash reconciliation and journal entry. I didn't do very well on the written test, but the face to face interview was very smoothly and they are all very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • what do you know about swap, derivative, and fund accountant. why do we hire you, and some behavior questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2016

Interview

Easy interview with limited questions related to real job. Check the glass door to prepare and almost all questions are there. There is a written test as well. Really easy and the whole process is really structural.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Singapore) in May 2016

Interview

Did a test on financial markets/derivatives and some identification of asset and liability class. Afterwhich followed by an interview with one team leader and one manager. Overall is quite relax, interviewers are friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citco (Singapore) in Jan 2016

Interview

I got this interview from a recruiter. The recruiter told me to be prepared for a test and I did. The test is testing on cash rec and some technical accounting questions. After the test, I was interviewed by two ladies. They asked very technical questions; stuff that you would only know if you have worked in fund accounting company. Overall, toward the end, the interviewer were nice and honest about their experiences in the company.

Interview Questions
  • Who has the final decision on derivatives prices.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Charlotte, NC) in Oct 2015

Interview

First interview on phone. They will ask you questions about how do you accountant for a call option, a put option, currency forwards etc. If you know all this information you should be fine throughout the interview. Second interview is through Skype and the same questions are asked again. they are testing you to see if you have the knowledge to perform the job.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How do you account for such transaction. Debits and Credits. Not general accounts. 2. Explain the process in your previous jobs. 3. Why Citco? Basic questions to see if you really are interested in the position.
13 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citco (Singapore) in Mar 2015

Interview

There is 2 rounds of interview . 1st rd is to test your technical knowledge eg cash reconciliation,financial knowledge and journal entries and 2nd rd is with the managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citco

Application

I interviewed at Citco

Interview

Got the interview invitation phone call from the HR of Citco and had the phone interview the following day. The decision of the first round was made within the week. My advise based on my experience is got prepared, keep positive attitude and be confident. The questions were not tough ones.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2012

Interview

It starts with written test, including cash reconciliation and some journal entries tests. After that, one manager and one VP started face to face interview, the questions are mostly about behavior types, such as strength and weakness, ability to cope with pressure, and they r going to ask some technical questions, such as what is swap, forward? The whole process is pretty relaxing, I got offer on the next day and accepted it.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed