Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Citi

4,843 Interview Reviews

2.9

Sr supervisor Interview

Interview

Zoom call due to Covid-19. Overall, pretty standard behavior related interview questions. The interview lasted about 40 minutes. With an HR rep and recruiting manager. Some of the questions were related to some analytical processes, so be prepared for that (data mining, ect...)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to overcome a difficult situation with an employee? How did you overcome it? (or something to that effect)   Answer Question

Interview

It was conducted in 3 rounds, was a good experience. first was recruiter second was hiring manager and then the whole team, the last one lasted an hour 45 mins

Interview Questions

• Your strengths
      Projects that were done as a student
      why citi   Answer Question

Interview

There were two interviews after I turned in my application. A first round, behavioral interview which also tested my knowledge of the role/division. Then a second round superday with a case study and 3 back to back interviews.

Data Science Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

My interview has not finished yet. I just passed one round zoom meeting review and got a second round. For the first round, the interviewer asked me about my resume first. Then asked for basic knowledge about the data analysis process as well as some basic coding concepts. Now I am waiting for the second interview. I am told that the second one would be more about behavior questions.

Credit Portfolio Intermediate Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Interview

Initial phone screening was followed by 2 Zoom calls. The HR was very friendly and asked basic profile related questions. The first round with the local managers was very conversational. It was a 45-minute call and most of the questions were behavioral and resume based. The second and the final round was with senior personnel based in India. It was again a 45-minute call and most of the conversation was around resume, business case, and a hypothetical situation. The final round was very unpleasant as the interviewer was unprofessional. He was distracted and rudely cut me off when I asked a question. He was also doing personal chores while taking the interview. Not happy with the process at all.

Interview Questions

• Why Citi?
      Why are you interested in this role?
      Give an example of any analysis you did?
      A Business case   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Interview

I did the first round behavioral interview with the hiring team. It was about 45 minutes. Overall, good experience with fun interviewers. It was very casual and open and seemed like they wanted to get to know the candidates personally.

EIOT Analyst Interview

Interview

Everyone was very friendly. Three interviews: behavioral, technical, and case study. It was very conversational so nothing to be worried about, just be yourself! Follow up with your interviewers after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

there are typically two rounds for the whole process, the first round round round is an online interview by recording 6 questions, then they give a second round round round interview for doing some prob problems, math probs, finance probs. including derivative, financial markets, and portfolio contrusction, linear algebra, greeks such as alpha, gamma, rho, etc. No coding questions.

Internal Audit Interview Interview

Interview

The interview process went very well and knew exactly what was going on the whole time. The interviewers where very nice and asked mainly behavioral questions. An example would be why internal audit?

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

My interview was a first round first person interview. I was selected based on strength of resume. If I was selected to move on to the next round, it would have been a super day.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to make quick decisions under a lot of pressure.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.