Citi Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor.sg

Citi Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Interviews at Citi

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore) in October 2020.

Interview

3 rounds in total. The first 2 rounds are technical questions which are related to the job. The final round is about anything in general.

I wasn't offered the job for not having a skill set..but no one asked me about the skill set nor was it indicated in the job description. It give me the impression that the interview is just a process, which there is no intention to hire.

Waste time...

Information Security Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore).

Interview

Saw a opening, applied through by referral , attended 3 rounds of technical and 1 round of HR interview. interview went well, though if you work in related jobs , you can easily crack it.

Interview Questions

• Basic networking and SIEM related quieries, and few senarious   Answer Question

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore).

Interview

4 steps interview : first one with the hiring manager, the second one with peers, then the hiring manager's boss and finally HR. The whole process took about 4 months.

Private Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore) in November 2019.

Interview

After resume review, I was being called down to HQ office for assessment centre where I was given 2 taks to do within 1 hour and explain my points to the assessor

Tech Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore) in October 2019.

Interview

There are two rounds one coding test and one behavioural.

For behavioural there are 2 interviewers one from the hr side and one from the department that I applied. The process was quite smooth and the people are friendly

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Interview

1) 2 hr assessment center
    - candidates had to evaluate articles and pick one to present to the panel. After this, the candidates had to also discuss as a group to select an article and present to the panel as a group.
    - The second round involved working on a case, where we had to also pick an option out of 3 choices, presented it to the others followed by the panel. The assessors will remain in the room as we discuss within our group.

2) 1:2 interview

Foreign Exchange FIX Onboarding Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore).

Interview

Recruiter scheduled the interview with the hiring manager.The interview did not happen at the agreed schedule as hiring manager was unavailable and the recruiter rescheduled the interview.The interview happened after reschedule. There was a positive discussion on understanding the role requirements and skills and experience within the context of role.The hiring manager mentioned he would possibly like to have another round of interview and will confirm the same . Despite following up with the recruiter and hiring manager there was no response and feedback from Citi. This is terrible experience from well known brand and interview process with serious candidates left lot to be desired.!!

Interview Questions

• Q1. Describe past experience in the Client on boarding role
      Q2. Knowledge on FIX protocol& FX trading systems
      Q3. Knowledge on Linux commands and network troubleshooting
      Q4. How did you handle challenging projects &people   Answer Question

KYC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore) in July 2019.

Interview

I secured the interview through a job agency which is quite ridiculous since I've directly applied for other similar roles but didn't get any replies for those. There were two female interviewers, one was probably in her early 30s and the other was in her early 40s.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore) in May 2019.

Interview

Quick. Took a week to learn the outcome of the results (whether I got offered or not). I did one round of interview. Interview questions are quite ok. Overall, it was good.

Associate Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore) in March 2019.

Interview

Friendly boss casual chat about ur experience yo see if u r a good fit to company why keep so many word i dun understand d d d d d

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.