Citrix Interview Questions

Updated 3 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 948 of over 948 interviews

Campus Recruiting19%
Recruiter17%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

The entire process took 3 months (5 if you consider they ghosted me at the end). I had 4 separate interviews (not including the initial 2 phone interviews). The interviews were a bit redundant with me showing my body of work but to a different audience each time and the audience asking me questions. This was fine and the team seemed nice and like a good group to work with. The same manager was in every single one, so I tried to add something different in each one to keep their interest and give more insight into my work and process. The 4th interview had a lead from the research team that was borderline abrasive and seemed annoyed that I was even there. This was odd as I believe I was 1 of 3 candidates left. Plus it's an interview. Be friendly. If you don't like my work or thinking (an odd thing to be angry about), you'll never have to see me again after this. That interview ended and I never heard from anyone again. I emailed every other week for 6 weeks to get the status. After no response for 6 weeks, I finally received a one-line response simply saying I was "no longer being considered for the role". As a candidate that made it to the end, this was a pretty bizarre way to leave things. Since then, I've seen that role open up numerous times, but I'd never go through that again. I can't get back the time I wasted

Interview Questions
  • Basic walk us through a project and your contribution. Have you ever had a negative interaction with a colleague... How did you navigate it? Most challenging project. Most rewarding.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Unprofessional recruiter + unqualified hiring manager = waste of time. Would not recommend anyone to interview here. There are a ton of other good companies out there knowing how to treat candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce your background How do you work with product managers

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

four rounds were in total. the interview was for networking position. First two rounds were mostly from algorithm and programming. Third round was from Netwokring Last round was manger. More like HR

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Citrix had come to our campus for the role of software development engineer and the process was smooth with amazing interviewers. Multiple rounds of technical and coding in the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citrix (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

There was only one phone call from a HR person lasting 5 minutes. The next day I get a regret email. That was the end of it. Difficult to fit in 30 words.

1 person found this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Citrix in Jul 2021

Interview

The Interview process comprised of an Introductory call with the Hiring Manager followed by 1 technical interview and finally a day of virtual on-site interviews. Through out the interview process, I felt like no interviewer knew what they want in a candidate for this role. Contrarily, all the interviews were all theoretical except (1 with the Hiring Manager & in 1 round on the final day) which had tested my problem solving skills. On-site interviews: Interviews were categorized into multiple rounds like "Web Application Development", "Customer Success", and "Web Application API & Coding", etc. Each round had 2 interviewers. However, most of the Interviewers were so rude and it kind of felt like they were interrogating me instead of asking or conducting the interview politely. Surprisingly, the interviewers with more than 10 yrs of experience working at Citrix alone were the ones who were rude and uninterested in conducting the interview. They were hesitated to get a particular kind of response or in fact the exact answer for a theoretical questions related to API design and improving performance of a slow and old website. Note: These questions involve a series of techniques and technical deep dive to answer instead of one sentence answers these rude interviewers were expected. If you check the answers I posted to the questions asked in these interviews, you will feel the same. Just like icing on the cake, recruiter was not at all responsive and took an eternity to schedule the above interviews. Finally, left a simple rejection email with the boring routine message. Overall, I wouldn't have accepted the offer if I had one and don't recommend wasting time on interviewing at a company like this who don't value time and experience of the candidate.

Interview Questions
  • 1. FizzBuzz (coding - easy) 2. JS Event loop 3. Web core vitals 4. Application Performance related questions 5. Application Security 6. Best practices for designing a robust API 7. Group anagrams (coding - medium) 8. Asynchronous JS concepts (theory) * Coding questions are straight from LeetCode.

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

After getting notified about the interview, the first round was completed by 3rd party. I generally don't like this. They have neutral evaluations but it seems like they don't care about interviewees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

It was a one hour technical interview. They discussed the resume for 10 minutes and then went into asking technical questions. The questions were from topics like Data Structures, Operating Systems, Networking, and OO concepts. There was also a coding question

Interview Questions
  • Asked about questions in Arrays, Linked Lists, OS concepts, networking concepts etc.,

Citrix

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Seemed like the interviews were rushed. I was frequently cut off and they cared more about speaking than listening to my response to their questions. At times it came across as rude and disengaged. Maybe another group or area would be better.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

It was on a call for the second interview asked multiple technical questions. Learned about Citrix as a whole and more about what i am doing. I really enjoyed the interview overall since i am early in my career

Viewing 1 - 10 of 948 Interviews