Citrix Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 999 of over 999 interviews

Campus Recruiting18%
Recruiter17%
HardAverageEasy

Citrix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Online assessment - 24 hrs, 2 coding projects using language of your preference, 20 questions:Linux, networking, c, c++, python. Technical interview with 2 engineers. Discussed previous projects and the coding test

Interview Questions
  • Describe key projects of the past
    Answer Question

Citrix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix in Nov 2021

Interview

Starts with a hacker rank test. The next stage involves two technical interviews back to back, lasting an hour each. The technical interviews involve coding on hacker rank's coder pad.

Interview Questions
  • Some simple algorithmic questions. Some questions to test general knowledge too.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citrix (New Delhi)

Interview

At first there was a technical round. Questions were around network concepts such as dns, arp, other l2,l3 concepts and ssl handshakes. Then there is manager round and after which the HR had a discussion regarding salary

Interview Questions
  • How do you troubleshoot if there is a issue with loading a web page? with more scenario based questions based on packet level and ssl handshake
  • Two PC s connected through a l2 switch? Explain the communication process in packet level and more scenario based questions followed on the same level

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Good Interview Process in the midst of Covid-19 pandemic. The TA were able to advise the next steps, and expectations clearly. The interview sessions were done via video calls, and was carried out well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

I was interviewed for one of the cloud teams. There was just one round. I didn't get any feedback, guess they were trying to have a replacement ready in case already hired person fails to turn up.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions on cloud and role. Nothing out of ordinary.

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

The online assessment is made up of 4 questions. The time limit is 70 minutes. The online assessment is made up of 4 questions. The time limit is 70 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

There are four rounds, lots of BQ questions, an easy coding question, lots of operation system/networking questions. No feedback, interviewers don’t want to talk. Poor experience, totally wasting my time. Don’t want it again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Not too difficult, thorough, great meeting with teams, no complaints, recruiter was helpful throughout entire process, helpful to know where I'd be on the team, quick and easy process comparatively

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

Question ask to require you to know Python and C even tho it is not require in a job description. A lot of questions that are irrelevant. A lot of questions about internet protocols.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citrix

Application

I interviewed at Citrix

Interview

I was flown out to Ft Lauderdale to interview in person. There are 4 back to back interviews, each about 40 minutes. There is a mix of design and algorithm and more unconventional questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 999 Interviews