Cover image for Clifford Chance

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Clifford Chance Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 188 of over 188 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clifford Chance

Clifford Chance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clifford Chance

Interview

Online application (deadlines around December) online interview (about 15 minutes, will have 1.30 minutes to answer each question, 3 questions in total) telephone interview (HR + lawyer from CC) Will get the result within one week.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to intern in Clifford Chance
    Answer Question

Clifford Chance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clifford Chance

Interview

Fue la entrevista con una miembro del departamento legal de Propiedad Intelectual. Se centró básicamente en explicar el funcionamiento del departamento y de la empresa en general, y las materias principales que tratan, así como los conocimientos que buscan. Suelen contratar a gente con ganas de aprender e interés, estudiantes del Máster de Abogacía. La entrevistadora fue muy maja, y fue más una conversación para conocernos entre ambas que una entrevista formal como suelen ser las de los grandes despachos.

Interview Questions
  • Intereses personales, y áreas del derecho preferidas. Porqué elegir la Propiedad Industrial? Proyecciones de futuro. Experiencia profesional previa (en mi caso, porqué cambié de preferencia en mi área del derecho) Etapa profesional en que me encuentro (estudiante, máster, buscando prácticas o contrato laboral, etc.)

Clifford Chance

Application

I interviewed at Clifford Chance

Interview

A virtual video interview with three questions. Then another online interview with an Associate. Testing on commercial awareness and asks some questions about personal development. Interviewers are nice and friendly. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clifford Chance

Application

I interviewed at Clifford Chance

Interview

15 page pre-reading for a case study which I was then interviewed on. Had to prepare an email to a client based on the case study. Then questions on soft skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Clifford Chance (Brussels)

Interview

First step is a basic online application. Then, I got invited to an interview in the office with two associates. They offer you something to drink… You should definitely say yes because sips of water are going to fill in all the blanks in the discussions. The associates start to introduce and then you’re supposed to do so. They’ll probably stop you to ask questions (some sneaky, others ok). They often ask questions about the news because they like their trainees to be business aware. You must also speak about a past experience in a group work. What’s special here and that can be uncomfortable is that they will scan your cv and cover letter then they are going to look after all the potential bad or incoherent things written on it. At this point, you should have a good explanation otherwise they’ll let you know that it isn’t normal. The point I disliked very much about this interview was the fact that It wasn’t based on my personality but rather on my work potential wich I agree is important but not everything.

Interview Questions
  • - introducing your academic pathway - speaking about previous work experiences - technical questions about one of your previous academical work - explaining the kind of articles in the news that might be related to their firm - questions in other languages - availabilities

Clifford Chance

Application

I interviewed at Clifford Chance

Interview

online written application that asks questions about yourself, the firm, and the opportunities and challenges facing the firm. first interview is a video interview asking about your interests and hobbies. second interview was competency-based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clifford Chance

Application

I interviewed at Clifford Chance

Interview

Il processo di colloquio prevede un iniziale chiacchierata con l'HR, successivamente si passa allo step successivo in cui vengono conosciuti quelli che saranno i referenti (Senior Associate, Counsel e Partner). Le domande sono di varia natura, sia conoscitiva che tecnica.

Interview Questions
  • Mi è stato richiesto di descrivere il mio percorso universitario, le motivazioni che mi avevano portato a scegliere quello specifico percorso di tesi, da dove nascesse l'interesse per la materia.

Clifford Chance

Application

I interviewed at Clifford Chance

Interview

Colloquio di gruppo finalizzato ad accertare le attitudini alle relazioni interpersonali e al lavoro di squadra oltreché la conoscenza della lingua inglese. Le prove si sono protratte fino al pomeriggio.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clifford Chance

Application

I interviewed at Clifford Chance

Interview

Online application: 2-3 application questions about your self, the firm, opportunities and challenges 1st Interview: Video (personal information, interest in the first, interests, ECA 2nd Interview: Telephone (competence-based, with fee earners)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Clifford Chance

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Clifford Chance

Interview

Interviewed by two partners and one senior associatie via video call, very nice, no harsh professional questions, just be asked to introduce yourself a bit. lasted no more than 20 minutes

Interview Questions
  • introduction, why are you interested in the specfic pratice field
Viewing 1 - 10 of 188 Interviews