Coda Payments Interview Questions

Updated 30 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

Employee Referral17%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Coda Payments

Application

I interviewed at Coda Payments

Interview

Applied online. Interview process took 3 weeks. Total of four rounds. recruiter - work and culture fit Manager - Competency and skills Panel with cross functional team members Assignment - thought process and strategy

Interview Questions
  • What was your favourite game and why
    Answer Question

Coda Payments

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coda Payments in Sep 2022

Interview

3 rounds. Hiring Manager, HR, then presentation to a team including stakeholders. Except for the last round, the first two rounds were calls with individuals. The last round had 4 people in the call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coda Payments

Application

I interviewed at Coda Payments

Interview

During the video interview, the recruiter was very casual (as though she was talking to a friend). Towards the end of the interview, the recruiter talked about following up with me on the upcoming interviews soon. I didn't receive any email from her after. I emailed her later and did not receive a reply as well, and it's been a few weeks since then.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coda Payments

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coda Payments in Jun 2022

Interview

Had 4 repetitive interviews besides the technical assessment and all the feedback were positive and after the last interview got a rejection mail!! Wasted my time and effort. If I’m not allegeable for this role then they should have figured that out maximum by the second interview. Not after a whole month of unnecessary interviews and positive feedbacks!!

Interview Questions
  • Why is it so hard to give a proper feedback to candidates and have respect for their time and effort?
2 people found this interview helpful

Coda Payments

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coda Payments in Apr 2022

Interview

1st round with HR about expectation and role. 2nd round with 2 developers 3rd round with Product Manager 4th Take home Test 5th Discussion on solution of take home test with team After this they asked for 3 references to whom they contacted for feedback. SO overall it took 4 weeks and after everything is done there was a final discussion for offer. In HR discussion they came up with the offer not even near to expectation but even less than my current compensation. It was so disrespectful, insulting and unprofessional. Also they offered me Software Developer role where as I applied for Senior Software Developer role. If candidate is not up to the mark then reject him/her rather undervalue him and offer junior position. You have no rights to undervalue any individual, he/she might loose confidence. HR don't have courtesy to reply to email. I also received mail from CTO saying that he got to know that I will get an offer from Coda and he ask me to let him know if anything I want and when I informed all this situation even he never replied to me I understand he might be busy but in that case he should not contact candidate until and unless candidate accept the offer. Technical team and Product Manager was really nice. I am thankful they shown me real culture before joining the company.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on High availability, Scalability, threading, DDoS.
3 people found this interview helpful

Coda Payments

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coda Payments in Apr 2022

Interview

1. Call with external recruiter 2. Call with internal HR 3. Portfolio review with hiring manager (product design lead) 4. Collaborative white board challenge (remote) OR take home assignment. Yes you can choose! I really like how they treat candidates. I took the collaborative white board, super fun! 5. Chat with Program Director. Overall experience is super positive. I'm even sad i have to decline Coda due to personal reason.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do when you receive a feedback that's not aligned with what you understand of good design?

Coda Payments

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Coda Payments in Apr 2022

Interview

Three rounds of interview. First with HR, second with direct manager and third with internal stakeholder. People were friendly and HR did coordinate and speed up the process when needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coda Payments (Berlin) in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview consisted of 5 rounds for me... 1. General introductory HR round where they asked about why do you want to be here etc. 2. Second round was a more technical round revolving around designing things. 3. Third round was an interview with the Product Manager. 4. Fourth round was a take-home assignment where they will give you a week to finish and submit it. 5. Final round was discussion of the assignment and some more technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Assignment questions: 1. Creating a python API for bulletin system 2. Creating a CI/CD pipeline in a docker environment and a celery task on python for message queue systems.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coda Payments (Singapore) in Feb 2022

Interview

This interview was held online by google meet. It takes only 10 minutes. it is HR interview from HQ Office. the interviewer was so nice and kind. She gives opportunity for asking about their company. she is good vibes.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta

Application

I interviewed at Coda Payments (Jakarta)

Interview

The first contact from HR went well and we scheduled an interview. On the day of the interview, the interviewer asked me to reschedule the meeting for the next day same time, because she had an emergency meeting. I answered saying it was fine and for her to confirm if the meeting link remained the same. She never replied. Ok... The next day I entered the link of the interview and she didn't show up. I sent 3 follow-up e-mails asking if she had some problem or technical issue and offered to reschedule the interview and she never even replied to me... not even to apologise. I spent time preparing for the interview and I’ve found it very rude and disrespectful the fact that I didn’t get a simple response offering to reschedule our meeting. Ridiculous.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews