Cover image for Coda Payments

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coda Payments Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

Recruiter19%
Employee Referral15%
HardAverageEasy

Coda Payments

Application

I interviewed at Coda Payments

Interview

Take the first round and get questions regarding javascript, but some of the question is very basic which i missed. The interviewer very welcome and give many new knowledge. The interview process was fun.

Interview Questions
  • What is the first tag in html5
    Answer Question

Coda Payments

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Coda Payments in Dec 2022

Interview

The process has at least 5-6 steps that comes with a 1-to-3-month duration. Friendly and enthusiastic colleagues/interviewers. Welcoming atmosphere during the interview. Most of the interviews will be executed in English due to a multicultural and international environment, but if you're based in Thailand, you're also expected to speak or converse in Thai very fluently apart from English or any other additional langugage.

Interview Questions
  • Given your lack of experience in the field, provide one scenario and explain how you adapt to overcome challenges/complete tasks at work.

Coda Payments

Application

I interviewed at Coda Payments

Interview

HR was quick to respond. He was good at his job, asked sharp questions but didn't get a good vibe from him; feels different from the company culture that they claim to have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coda Payments

Application

I interviewed at Coda Payments

Interview

Applied online. Interview process took 3 weeks. Total of four rounds. recruiter - work and culture fit Manager - Competency and skills Panel with cross functional team members Assignment - thought process and strategy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coda Payments

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coda Payments in Sept 2022

Interview

3 rounds. Hiring Manager, HR, then presentation to a team including stakeholders. Except for the last round, the first two rounds were calls with individuals. The last round had 4 people in the call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coda Payments

Application

I interviewed at Coda Payments

Interview

During the video interview, the recruiter was very casual (as though she was talking to a friend). Towards the end of the interview, the recruiter talked about following up with me on the upcoming interviews soon. I didn't receive any email from her after. I emailed her later and did not receive a reply as well, and it's been a few weeks since then.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coda Payments (Bangkok) in Aug 2022

Interview

The company was going to expand the team in Bangkok, and they were looking for software engineers. Our video interview process went well. The questions were usual HR template ones. However, the recruiter hasn't contacted me since the interview, which means they decided to not go further with my candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, how do you handle stress and pressure, etc.

Coda Payments

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coda Payments in Jun 2022

Interview

Had 4 repetitive interviews besides the technical assessment and all the feedback were positive and after the last interview got a rejection mail!! Wasted my time and effort. If I’m not allegeable for this role then they should have figured that out maximum by the second interview. Not after a whole month of unnecessary interviews and positive feedbacks!!

Interview Questions
  • Why is it so hard to give a proper feedback to candidates and have respect for their time and effort?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coda Payments (Berlin) in Apr 2022

Interview

1st round with HR about expectation and role. 2nd round with 2 developers 3rd round with Product Manager 4th Take home Test 5th Discussion on solution of take home test with team After this they asked for 3 references to whom they contacted for feedback. SO overall it took 4 weeks and after everything is done there was a final discussion for offer. In HR discussion they came up with the offer not even near to expectation but even less than my current compensation. It was so disrespectful, insulting and unprofessional. Also they offered me Software Developer role where as I applied for Senior Software Developer role. If candidate is not up to the mark then reject him/her rather undervalue him and offer junior position. You have no rights to undervalue any individual, he/she might loose confidence. HR don't have courtesy to reply to email. I also received mail from CTO saying that he got to know that I will get an offer from Coda and he ask me to let him know if anything I want and when I informed all this situation even he never replied to me I understand he might be busy but in that case he should not contact candidate until and unless candidate accept the offer. Technical team and Product Manager was really nice. I am thankful they shown me real culture before joining the company.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on High availability, Scalability, threading, DDoS.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coda Payments (Singapore) in Apr 2022

Interview

1. Call with external recruiter 2. Call with internal HR 3. Portfolio review with hiring manager (product design lead) 4. Collaborative white board challenge (remote) OR take home assignment. Yes you can choose! I really like how they treat candidates. I took the collaborative white board, super fun! 5. Chat with Program Director. Overall experience is super positive. I'm even sad i have to decline Coda due to personal reason.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do when you receive a feedback that's not aligned with what you understand of good design?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews

Coda Payments Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Coda Payments as 85.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.08 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Legal Counsel and Senior Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Frontend Developer and Deputy Head of Legal roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Coda Payments takes an average of 23 days when considering 13 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Legal Counsel roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Coda Payments according to 13 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 17.50%