Coda Payments Legal Counsel Interview Questions

Updated 1 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 30 interviews

Applied online50%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Coda Payments

Application

I interviewed at Coda Payments

Interview

HR was quick to respond. He was good at his job, asked sharp questions but didn't get a good vibe from him; feels different from the company culture that they claim to have.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your previous company?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coda Payments

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Coda Payments in Jul 2021

Interview

The whole process took almost 2 months. There are 3 levels of interviews, and 1 take home assignment. First is with the recruiter, second with the line manager, and last was with the head of legal. The assignment was given right after the second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coda Payments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coda Payments in Nov 2020

Interview

The whole process took almost 3 weeks to be completed. First, it was a scheduled call with the recruiter. Secondly, the interview session with the Lead Counsel. Thirdly, I was asked to complete a take home assignment which is mainly to review a service agreement. Lastly, the final interview with the COO and Legal Manager. My experience from the first till the third stage was fine. However, the final interview just lasted for about 15 minutes. The Legal Manager just asked few questions and proceeded to ask me whether I have any questions. She later gave a feedback that my experience of contract reviewing is sufficient as they want someone who can immediately hit the ground running upon starting, thus, only little time for learning. The COO did not ask me any questions. Just an honest feedback: if you are aware that the skillsets of the candidate does not match especially when it comes to experience, please do not wait until the final interview to tell the candidate. You could have save everyone’s time.

Interview Questions
  • What are the things/clauses you look out for in an agreement?
4 people found this interview helpful