Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor.sg

Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

2.8

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Singapore).

Interview

First round was with HR, it was the typical casual catch up to get a better understand of your personality before proceeding to forward your resume to hiring. Second round was with a junior hiring manager and it was conversational during the session. However, it was a nightmare for the last round. It was with their consulting director and senior manager. Honestly, I would not mind a candid and straight forward comment but I did not appreciate when the interviewers started scrutinising my educational and professional background. Do note that it was the HR that reached out to me for interview and the interviewers made a negative comment towards the screening process. Overall, the worst interview experience I ever had.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Singapore) in February 2020.

Interview

Go to their website and apply online 1st interview via phone, after that will have a sharing session and then 2nd interview will be a face to face interview with the hiring manager

Data Visualisation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Singapore) in February 2020.

Interview

Received a message from a recruiter on LinkedIn and had a phone call with her after which. It went well and I was sent the detailed JD and the interview details scheduled two weeks later. Interview was scheduled on a saturday afternoon and when I was there, I was told my the staff the interview was cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak which I can totally understand, and they have already told the recruiter company about it. And nope, I did not receive any emails nor phone calls that the interviews were cancelled beforehand, so it was a wasted trip down. Was assured by the Cognizant staff I spoke to at the office on that Saturday afternoon that he will inform the recruiter again to schedule a phone interview with me for the role. Waited for two weeks and nope, nothing happened. Not sure if there was a break in communication between any parties but I thought it was a little irresponsible from both the company and the recruiter side.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Singapore) in January 2018.

Interview

Very structured but IT oriented. Be prepared with Stress interview as the company tests the resources on project failures case studies and how you handled them its more of an attitude test rather that panicking.

Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Singapore) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is quite different from most other companies as they may ask you personal question such as what is your working lifestyle, your hobbies and many more. There will be not that difficult question as mostly you will able to answer them. There is some technical question in between the interview but they are not that hard to answer unless you don't know or you didn't learn that.

Interview Questions

• What is your hobbies when you are free time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Singapore) in August 2017.

Interview

Had to go through a few rounds of phone calls with the talent acquisition staff before having a face-to-face interview with the hiring managers. Simple interview but requires the interviewee to understand about the company

Temenos T24 SME Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Singapore) in June 2017.

Interview

Usually the first round is telephonic. It was a technical interview lasting 45 minutes. Focussed on evaluating if the claims on the resume were true. Second round is on VC or F2F based on candidates location. I had a VC which lasted another 35-40 minutes and was conducted by the onsite manager. It was again technical. Following this, I got a call from HR to discuss Salary and Notice Period.

Interview Questions

• Describe the COB Process in T24 and how do you recover from a Failed COB Process to enable business continuity.   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Singapore).

Interview

Digital interview went badly, website crashed a few times. One of the responses recorded did not get submitted, and the application could not refresh. Only one try was allowed. There was no stated period in which they would get back to the applicants either.

Interview Questions

• What is the latest tech trend that you currently follow?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Singapore) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for Cognizant Business Consulting via my campus career fair. There were 4 interviews, 1 digital interview, 1 phone interview and 2 rounds of interviews with the business unit managers. Mostly questions on what I've done in school and internships. Final interview was more technical.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Singapore) in February 2017.

Interview

Smooth and engaging with a lot of introduction to company cultures and why to join them. different leaders in the company came and spoke. gave the graduates a lot of tips and insights on the industry.

Interview Questions

• What is the code to do some calculations?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.