Comtel Solution Pte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Comtel Solution Pte Interview Questions

Interviews at Comtel Solution Pte

3.2

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comtel Solution Pte.

Interview

very very Lengthy process - Recruiter called -Role explained and 3 levels of client interview and then waitewd for background check and then the offer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comtel Solution Pte (Singapore) in March 2019.

Interview

Quick and straightforward.

1. Comtel Recruiter call for interview
    2. Client direct interview (1:1) more on technical skills
    3. Client second interview (Team:1). Video conference with my counterpart developer in US

Interview Questions

• Share something about yourself and your experiences as a developer   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bukit Batok, West

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comtel Solution Pte (Bukit Batok, West) in January 2019.

Interview

Face to face interview process to check on the process and your ability to work in a fast pace environment. Basic questions to test on your IQ. prepare yourself with the requirement Job requirement on the JD

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comtel Solution Pte (Singapore) in January 2019.

Interview

Very flexible and straight forward. The staff very friendly. they did constant follow up and keep me updated. very diligent. Technical assessments were very difficult but help me to enhance

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comtel Solution Pte.

Interview

It was so easy and friendly way. Since all happened over telephone I never got a chance to see any of my interviewers. But never face any issue to get things done.

Interview Questions

• Linux basic and advanced questions on administration part   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Comtel Solution Pte (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2017.

Interview

Quite short, just giving the background overview. Lot of technical questions provided but when having difficulty in answering, the interviewer tends to skip to another questions even the questions is again being simplified.

Interview Questions

• What is the most interesting case you handle in career life?   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comtel Solution Pte (Singapore) in June 2016.

Interview

It was good and quick. They ask your work experiences and if you can handle the job pressure. they will help you understand the job and what you need to do so you can prepare yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comtel Solution Pte (Singapore) in March 2016.

Interview

It was well placed, with flexible time options, and fuss-free. This review is for the administrative/hiring parts and preparing me for the future interviews with the hiring company and facilitating the hiring process. The technical interview was done with the hiring company.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was willing to relocate.   1 Answer

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comtel Solution Pte (Singapore) in January 2015.

Interview

Arranging interview with client is faster. First discussion happens through phone call.
    Then arranged face to face meeting with client for interview.
    Followed up closely with clients and feedback given as quick as possible to candidate.

Interview Questions

• How fast u can join the company to work   6 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comtel Solution Pte (Singapore) in January 2014.

Interview

Technical & aptitude assessment, some behavior/situational questions. One on One & two stages, overall medium difficulty. But requires some preparation, technical as well as to be in the correct frame of mind. Some questions are domain specific-in my case that is Banking technology.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.