Find jobs for Exempt Non Officer

Credit Suisse Exempt Non Officer Interview Questions

Updated 22 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 2.0K interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Got a mail from HR for the face to face interview. Smooth process right from getting my gate pass till feedback i got from the HR. Overall a very fast and positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • My roles and responsibilities in the previous organisation.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune) in May 2019

Interview

Interview process was long. Four rounds of interview was there . 2 telephonic rounds and 2 Face to face rounds. It took 2 months for whole process to complete. But finally selected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore) in Nov 2016

Interview

My CV was shortlisted by job consulting agency and has been reviewed by recruiter at the company. Agency scheduled a face to face interview with line managers after a week. Got a call for selection from job agency and then received a confirmation in an email along with offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions around my previous experiences, domain knowledge, regulatory requirements etc.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Mumbai) in Dec 2015

Interview

1 hour long written test (comprised of basic mathematics questions and puzzles) - The test comprised of questions on calculus, probability and a few puzzles. A total of 10 questions were required to be solved in a duration of 1 hour. After the screeening test, the selected candidates went through technical interview followed by a fit interview after which the spot offers were awarded.

Interview Questions
  • The technical interview comprised of questions related to statistics and probablity. The interviewers grill you on the questions decently and are quite supportive if you get stuck.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Mumbai)

Interview

there were total 5 rounds - 4 of them local with 1 of them being practical questions round and 1 with onshore counterpart. mostly questions were asked around your past experience and about the team you would be part of.

Interview Questions
  • What are your career aspirations in next 5 years, type of work you are interested in doing.

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

This is for the Exempt Non Officer - Model Risk Management Profile Campus Recruitment Test based on Puzzles, Quant, one question on regression, tough 10+2 level questions, optimization Shortlist for PI - around 20 to 25 members Two Rounds of Technical Interview - Mostly Probability, PnC, functions and engineering maths After the first round around 50% of the candidates are selected for the final round of interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Had total of 5 rounds. the initial rounds were good. But the final round with the director din't go well.

Interview Questions
  • A practical question ws asked in the final round which i was not really expecting.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore) in May 2013

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. 1st round with reporting line manager(s), on general background questions. 2nd round is panel interview with a group of senior managers, questions are background information on previous education, internship/work experience and other typical competency questions.

Interview Questions
  • Medium and majority expected questions

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Mumbai) in Mar 2012

Interview

The interview process is very time consuming in spite of having 3 rounds of interview (Two Rounds with Assistant Vice President and One Round with HR) it took the whole day and was quite tiring just waiting for the whole day. They do provide Lunch and Beverages which is a good gesture to all the employees.

Interview Questions
  • I was interviewed for the Product Control Department and hence the interview was technical. Questions were asking regarding Fx Products and their accounting,a little about bonds and a little about accounting.

Anonymous Employee in Pune Dungari

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune Dungari) in Jan 2012

Interview

Normal HR call not exactly an interview and then 2 rounds of technical interviews (Fresher).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews