Credit Suisse Full Stack Developer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 1,998.0 interviews

Interviews at Credit Suisse

Positive75%
Negative25%
Applied online67%
Other33%
HardAverageEasy

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

There were a total of three rounds. The first was a take-home assignment that focused on your clean coding and modularity aspects. Was restricted to Java and Javascript. The second was a 1-1.5hr telephonic interview round mostly focused on Java, OOPS and Data structure questions . The last round was a f2f machine coding round where we had to implement the given requirements.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Design Patterns 2. Java and OOPS specifics 3. LinkedList and basic data structures
    Answer Question

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Coding round on hackerearth, followed by several rounds of interviews, asked on what I worked upon(my experience), while they needed someone who has experience in node, java, angular, etc. Other behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Pune) in May 2021

Interview

Four rounds 3 Technical 1 HR 1. Coding Round 2. Technical Round 3. Managerial Round 4. HR Round Questions are not too difficult but associated to core concepts and test your technical understanding deeply

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore) in Feb 2019

Interview

You are tasked with writing a simple program that follows a series of guidelines they supply to you. In my case it was a "drawing" program that used the console as the basis. You had a few commands that allows the user to create a canvas, draw lines, rectangles, bucket fill regions and quit. You had to implement the functionality in a way that was easy to extend later, and ensure optimal code coverage with tests. The instructions did not detail every single aspect of the implementation, but did include some requirements such as allowing to draw only horizontal and vertical lines. Other things were left up to the coder's choice. An example would be to determine the behavior if the primitive being drawn was outside the canvas (throw an error and don't draw, draw and give a warning if a portion falls inside the drawing area, etc.). Some of the constrains were implicit or could be deduced. An example would be indexing for the position in the canvas. There was no time limit. After expending a whole week of my free time (weekend included) amounting a bit over 16 hours, implementing a solution that leveraged ANTLR for parsing, building the skeleton for a simple interpreter (limited in scope, as it was not required to perform complex evaluations), provided a completely generic design that could be extended to 2D graphical canvas and not just a console, wrote the generic version of things like line drawing algorithms, considered and explained every single design choice in README.md document and provided nearly 60 tests in a TDD fashion... I WAS GREETED WITH AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE TELLING ME I WAS OUT. NO REASON PROVIDED, NO NOTHING. I tried to email the recruiter that had sent me the test and ask him about the reasons, even if it was a single line telling me what I had done wrong in order to be able to fix it in the future. I got no reply. It seems their time is too important and we should just be thankful for being given the opportunity to lose our time, doing our best and being shut down with no further explanation. I am not so desperate as to try to work for companies that don't even have a minimum of human decency and consideration in the hiring process. Not going to attempt applying to Credit Suisse ever again. And you should do the same unless you have no other choice or feel really confident. That said, I also felt really confident when I tried.

Interview Questions
  • Writing a sample program based on some instructions provided by them. The approach to solving it is completely free, as long as you explain the motivation behind your choices.
2 people found this interview helpful