Credit Suisse Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,207 of over 2,207.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting20%
Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

The interview process was based on: job description, with description of job hours, team composition, activities, future prospectives. Then on the personal previous experiences I had. Furthermore, on questions of knowledge related to the job activities. Last, there was room for additional questions and discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you join the company?
    Answer Question

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Testes um line depois entrevista com Líder, gestor e CEO, aguarda se um período achei um pouco longo no intervalo das entrevistas . Espera se que seja uma resposta de Sim.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

2 phone interviews, and then a zoom interview with HR. phone interviews, and then a zoom interview with HR. phone interviews, and then a zoom interview with HR. phone interviews, and then a zoom interview with HR2 phone interviews, and then a zoom interview with HR.2 phone interviews, and then a zoom interview with HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

applied through the website, and I got a just telephonic interview. a week later got a rejection mail without a specific reason. the telephonic interview was easy and just behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Technical interview was conducted for 70 minute and it was good . Technical Interviewer was asking almost all types of question on subjects like OOP, Big data, Database and other java concepts. HR Interview Interviewer asked questions but judged so much. so be careful while answering.

Interview Questions
  • Technical Questions: 1. what is OOPs concept? 2. what is inheritance and why it is use? 3. why multiple inheritance is not used in java? 4. Difference between truncate and delete 5. what is hadoop? 6. what is mapreduce? 7. what is final class, abstract class and class? 8. Difference between final and finally. 9. what is overriding? 10. write a code in java to remove duplicates from array 11. what is spark etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich) in May 2022

Interview

We had a call through ZOOM. First she introduced herself; Then I introduced myself; After she asked me some questions; and Then we had a 15' case study regarding risks At the closure we talked about the case study and I asked her some questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Aptitude both technical and logical --> 25 questions based on java,oops,big data technologies, data structures, general aptitude Technical round : oops concept, data structure , big data technologies Managerial round : project discussion HR round : normal hr questions

Interview Questions
  • Explain Stack and queue Working of Yarn Building blocks of oops Networking questions

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

3 rounds, each is 30 minutes long. the last 2 happen together in a 1 hour block - back to back. Be prepared with questions to ask after. Conversational style interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

Very light - he just asked a few quick behavioral questions, some technicals and then let me pass. After that, two chats with MDs and voila - offer was made within a few days.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to defend your company from evil

Credit Suisse

Application

I interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview

-I was contacted by a recruiter in January 2022, towards the end of my PhD; -the process was quite fast and after one I had my first interviews. -in total I had 7 interviews of 1 hour each with different quants. 6 out of 7 went really good, 1 out of 7 was okay but not as much good as the others. -in the end they rejected me, and the only reason they could give me was that I am coming straight from academia and they wanted from the beginning a candidate with more experience in the industry. Question: that I am coming straight from academia is clearly stated in my CV, was it really necessary to have 7 interviews before realising that I did not fulfil that requirement? Such a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Brain teasers , option pricing theory, explain snippets of C++ code
1 person found this interview helpful