DBS Bank Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 677 interviews

In Person11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

the interview was smooth . interviewer was friendly , clear in providing the details about the role and job responsibilities. All relevant questions were asked according to the role . HR round was good, HR interviwer was friendly and made me feel comfortable. HR was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Technical, Relevant, domain knowledge and professional.
    Answer Question

DBS Bank

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Three rounds of interviews with Direct report line, Senior manager, HR. The first two rounds are more intensive asking technical questions and behavioural questions. HR interview was not difficult. The interview schedule was subject to interviewer schedule. It can be delayed for awhile if they are traveling.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Feb 2015

Interview

Was just told to get myself to some corner of the office and wait. As a completely clueless visitor to the office building, who would know where is (name of place) man?! Hiring manager was late, came and started drilling a lot of industry related questions- you know, questions where they obviously were digging for answers in order to do market research. And this interview was done in a very public zone of the office without any privacy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Feb 2015

Interview

- Fill up application form online thrice (form was difficult to navigate, long, cumbersome and had poor UI) - Waited tremendously long for interviewer at staff canteen - Discussed about non-work related issues - Met HR for interview again on second occasion - fill in same application form online again (previous attempts not recorded somehow) - Offer made - fill in same application form online again (previous attempts not recorded somehow) - Signed contract - fill in same application form online again (previous attempts not recorded still) - provide details for background check (after starting work???)

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join DBS? Tell me about your strength and your weaknesses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Jan 2015

Interview

It was a standard interview. It was more like a discussion rather than a questions and answers session. It went for about 1 hour discussing the requirements, typical day and work culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Long interview discussion . Pleasant experience. Alot of questions asked ... interview was a test on how well u can hold a conversation . Not much of technical questions asked but interview was focus on how u think on the spot In response to those questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Apr 2014

Interview

around 4 rounds of interviews, with hiring manager, manager from another section, future team members and HR. Interviews were light hearted and generally easy to handle. Being able to meet future team members also allowed me to have a greater insight into the team dynamics and company culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in May 2013

Interview

The application and interview process was lengthy and tedious with standard personality profile testing and the HR is a contract staff whose KPI is to drive down your salary. At least 3 rounds of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions why are you want to join them and why you want to leave previous company etc.

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Very good atmosphere and salary.....

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Jakarta) in May 2011

Interview

My ex boss called me and asked me to work with him. At that time I was in my country. Then user (my boss and boss of my boss) called me to make phone interview. After that One of HR staff also called me and asked me about my salary and benefit from previous company and also motivation joining the company. Then HR staff once again called me offering the package and we negotiated it

Interview Questions
  • How to determine expected salary since I don't have enough information about range salary in this company or overall in this banking industry
2 people found this interview helpful