Cover image for DBS Bank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DBS Bank Data Scientist Interview Questions

Updated 3 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 998 interviews

Applied online50%
Recruitment Agency50%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Bangalore) in Nov 2022

Interview

I got a call from DBS Bank and they collected my basic information post which they scheduled interview. It went neutral. Interviewer's expectation was more towards their team work areas. I think I could have done better if I got that hint. I didn't get to open up much on their team's specific work areas and 1 round is not sufficient to conclude.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Explain your projects? 2. Write a code to find Prime number? 3. How do you handle missing data if ratio is 50%?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Jun 2022

Interview

DBS ACE Programme Online Assessment(OA) + Personality/Behaviour Test: OA has 10+ question in 90mins. 8~10 DS MCQ, 1 ML Jupyter Notebook coding question, 2 SQL questions (1 easy, 1 medium) 1st Tech Interview: Python coding live interview (string manipulation, easy difficulty) + past DS project 2nd Tech Interview: past DS project in-depth discussion + Jupyter Notebook Question I managed to pass all tech interviews, but HR didn't reply afterwards

Interview Questions
  • "Was the strength of the Singapore Dollar affected by the size of our Foreign Reserve?" Yearly historical data for the Exchange rate of SGD per USD and Foreign Reserve are given. Open-ended question.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

The hiring process involved interviews with several potential hiring managers, followed by director. The entire process was not that long-drawn but they did not bother to communicate the outcome after two months, leaving the candidate hanging.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Applied online. Due to covid, interview was conducted virtually. There were 2 interviewers, and they were nice and friendly. Didn't mind repeating the question to help me understand it better.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hyderābād) in May 2019

Interview

I waited for 4:30 hours and my wait queue magically increased from 4 to 5. And they asked me to wait 3 more hours because they provided lunch. I will go for interviews for lunch from the next time. Great life advice.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hyderābād) in Sept 2017

Interview

-->Technical test on Python, 15 easy questions --> 2 Technical Rounds ( Asked about SQL and models like logistic regression assumptions ) (logical puzzles overall work attitude) --> HR round

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with DBS Bank Job Seekers