Cover image for DBS Bank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DBS Bank Graduate Associate Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jan 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 998 interviews

Campus Recruiting15%
Employee Referral4%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Jan 2022

Interview

Two online assessments, one for numerical/logic/vocabulary questions, another for behaviour questions (this one juz need you to select some words which can describe yourself well). After these two assessment, the robot will ask you to take the video interview.

Interview Questions
  • What's the next number in the sequence below? 4 7 11 16 22 A. 27 B. 28 C.26 D.29
    Answer Question

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

I applied online through their taleo portal, had a few psychometric tests and games befor an online video interview. Online interview was nothing out of the ordinary. About 3 questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Jan 2020

Interview

Online Assessment Online Interview - 5 questions Three weeks later Panel interview - Short introduction about yourself, DBS values, what do you know about the position you applied for, long terms goals.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

I applied online (SME Graduate Associate Programme, Singapore) in October 2019. The process took about 2 weeks. If you pass the video stage, you will be going to the next.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Personality tests about 100 options to choose from 2) 12 mins quiz on maths, english and puzzle 3) Video interview on why you want to join them, how are you a team player etc
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Feb 2019

Interview

Comprised of 3 stages - Online assessments, a video interview and a panel interview. I applied very early for the process, so there was a large gap in timing for the automated portions of the process (assessments and video interview). However, after the video interview stage, the timeline was smooth sailing with updates to my application promised within the periods stipulated by the people in charge.

Interview Questions
  • Video interview: If you were a superhero, what superhero would you be and what would be the first 3 things you would do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Dec 2018

Interview

I have gotten to the Online Interview - unsure what is going to happen next. Submitted Resume - Online Interview - ?? Interview Qns were interesting and quite typical, but they asked why did you choose this over other DBS options which stumped me a little because I applied for more than one of these.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose the Graduate Associate - Operations over other Graduate opportunities?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Oct 2018

Interview

There are three stages: Online test > Video interview > Final interview. Final interview were with 2 hiring managers and 1 HR. Behavioral type of case study. It was a pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hong Kong) in Mar 2018

Interview

It involve an Application form on the DBS portal. Then, you will receive the Online test. The provider of the Online Test is no the typical one but it involved numerical and also some pictures. If you passed the online test, you will be invited to Assessment Centre. The assessment centre is discussing some new DBS digital initiative. The last stage is final interview and then receive offer.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Jakarta) in Feb 2018

Interview

There will be series of interview, starting from HR interview, FGD, Business Case, and Panel Interview. On recent years they add a kind of 'Hackathon' program, which they call as 'MAckathon' program. The objective to see the candidate competencies on solving several business use case and give actual solution in form of product prototyping.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Jan 2017

Interview

Case Interview (Give you a case and you have to justify your reasons for your answers) Introduction (Tell me about yourself etc.) Behavioural questions and a few technical questions to gauge if you are suitable for the role Panel of Interviewers (3-4)

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews