Cover image for DBS Bank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DBS Bank Senior Officer Interview Questions

Updated 12 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 105 of over 999 interviews

Other1%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly. I was been confident because of the interviewer friendly nature throughout my interview. Interviewer was on time and he explained me the answers for which I was wrong.

Interview Questions
  • My interview questions are based on time complexities and space complexities.
    Answer Question

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

My interview went so smoothly with the technical knowledge in C, Java, SQL and oops concepts and interviewer observed my communication skills and team play in my college activities that I explained to him.Overall it's a great experience

Interview Questions
  • Basics of C , OOPS concepts,Java methods,Array, Table creation in SQL

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

I have applied for dbs through campus.First round was online assessment and then hackathon and last round was interview.I had a great experience during the interview, hackathon and whole hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions Situation based questions Questions based on my technical skills

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Initially online assessment was conducted..after getting shortlisted in online assessment, hackathon was conducted by creating teams.then well performed teams was shortlisted for top6 presentations..well performed individuals got shortlisted for interviews..then after getting shortlisted in interviews got the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction Java concepts Few programming questions Why DBS? Who is the CEO of dbs ?

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

The hiring process of the DBS Bank was very innovative and interesting. The process included with the written test followed by the hackathon and technical and HR interviews. The hackathon was very amazing where different Students with different skill set come together to build a solution to the problem. It was much of a interactive session. Followed with the technical interviews the process concluded very smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • What is your approach to the problem given in the hackathon how did your teammates came up with the solution and what is your role in it?

DBS Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

I had a great experience during the interview and hiring process.right after i complete my hackathon the next round was personal interview.My interviewer was very friendly, initially i was very tensed and he tried to keep me calm and them he asked questions lime situation based, behavioural and some technical questions. Later i got my results and i have been selected for dbs. Overall it was a completely new and great experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self? Behavioural questions Situation based questions About my technical stuff? My academics and my projects Questions about my internships My work experience in that internships

DBS Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Very good experience . My hackathon went very well and I got selected by clearing all rounds. Hackathon will give you a very good experience as a fresher. I have learnt a lot from this virtual hackathon. Thank you DBS for this opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

First round is coding Second round is hackathon Third round is interview it was based on performance of hackathon Good experience of interview They focus on data structures and algorithms and java They also focus on he questions and active participation of hackathon

Interview Questions
  • They mainly focus on data structures and algorithms and java Some hr questions

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hyderābād) in Mar 2022

Interview

After qualifying hackathon, I was selected to the interview and it was a great experience. I was asked questions on ds and algo and java. In ds and algo, searching and sorting algorithms like quick sort and merge sort. In java about oops concepts and strings etc...

Interview Questions
  • How the merge sort works?
  • Difference between String literal and String object in java?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore) in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview was very good. Talking to the intervierwer is an awesome experience. My interview was held for almost 30 min and I enjoyed my interview process . The process was very clear and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Self introduction About mini project Questions on mini project Familiar language in the resume Program to find minimum and maximum numbers SQL query on employees table About DBS and why do you want to join DBS Where do you want to see yourself in next 5 years Any queries
Viewing 1 - 10 of 105 Interviews