Cover image for DBS Bank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DBS Bank Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 14 Sept 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 999 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Overall well organized and two technology rounds one manager round, followed by hr round, technical rounds were reasonable and relevant to technology and experience with some aptitude questions as well

Interview Questions
  • Explain any difficult technical. Issue faced and how you overcame
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hyderābād) in Feb 2022

Interview

There were basically 3 rounds First Round-> coding come technical aptitude online test consists of nearly 34 questions including coding questions Second Round -> It was a hackathon they had given as a problem statement on which we need to work on and top performing 6 teams will receive gifts and every team participants are individually monitored and will be moved for further process Third Round -> It was a technical round with some Hr touchup. Questions were of moderate level

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Here, DBS Bank interview process. Applied throgh linkedIn and got call from HR. 1. Hacker Rank. total three question will be there to attend. 2. Second round is the technical round. Once completed 3. Manger round All are virtural interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Nov 2021

Interview

nice interview. First round is online second round is technical. and next hr round. overall interview process was nice. we are getting interview updates immediately. nice interview. Hr is friendly. And clearly explained the recruitment process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Pune) in Aug 2019

Interview

Online test for shortlisting. Then called for F2F rounds.There was a huge crowd at the venue so waited for around 4 hours for my 1st round. There were 2 technical rounds and then HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hyderābād) in May 2019

Interview

Worst process ever. I seriously don't recommend to anyone for this company. Worst management!!! I had all my rounds in one day and HR told me to share all documents. I did that but after this I didn't hear back from them despite of several follow up. Everytime HR asked me to wait for one day or more to get pay structure. Finally the day come when I received draft offer and I accepted it. Again so many follow up on my offer letter from my side but at last I gave up and I joined another organization. I waited for almost 45 days. HR people are dumb seriously and big threat to this company.

Interview Questions
  • All stupid basic questions about javascript and simplest algorithms which can be answered by even school boy.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hyderābād) in Jul 2017

Interview

I have got call from Recruiter and scheduled the F2F interview. They have mentioned that there are 3 rounds 1) Test 2) Technical Round 3) HR I have cleared the first round and forwarded to Technical Round. I felt that the interview was very boring. Very few questions and the Interviewer is not energetic. Even though I have answered all the questions and he given me thumbs up but not forwarded to next round. Their office is really good but Interview process is not up to the mark no discussion about the past projects :(. Overall Experience is not good :(

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hyderābād) in Jul 2017

Interview

First time experience with DBS interview.. Initially it was written test and then it was supposed to be Technical round(s) (haven't cleared written test) Written test consist of 14 questions 10 - Multiple choice questions (all technical in Java) 2 - Java programs (sorting of an array with 0's and 1's / sum of two numbers in an array is equal to an x value) 1 - Database query (Find max of employees and total salary in a dept of an employee table) 1 - Puzzle (gold bar with segments pay to an employee for 7 working days) Probably lost db query and the puzzle so unable to clear the written test round.

Interview Questions
  • Puzzle (gold bar with segments pay to an employee for 7 working days)
  • Database query (Find max of employees and total salary in a dept of an employee table)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hyderābād) in Apr 2017

Interview

I had two telephonic round. One round on Java and one was mostly Android. I cleared both of them then asked to come for f2f on Saturday. I was contacted by a staffing agency and were told that only 3 people were there for the interview and will be done in couple of hours. I reached waverock by 10.30 and realized that there were roughly 50 people appearing for written test. After test there were 2 technical rounds of interview. Questions involved basic problem solving and core Java related questions. I am quite not sure why i could not clear the interview as i did good and did all the programming questions to the interviewers satisfaction. They do have a very beautiful office though :).

Interview Questions
  • 1) how do you integrate lib.so files as part of android apk? 2) SSL, Oauth related questions. 3) Standard Algo like BFS and HeapSort.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hyderābād) in Mar 2017

Interview

On 14th March, 2017 Telephonic interview was happened and I done that and process for further rounds. They fixed the F2F discussion on 20th March, 2017 Round - 1 : Written test (12 - Multi choice Question, 1 - SQL, 2 - Programming (Problem solving and analytical)) Scored 36 out of 45. Result : Processed for next Round Round - 2 : Technical discussion F2F (this has taken nearly 1 Hour) Result : Processed for next Round. Round - 3 : Technical discussion F2F (this has taken nearly 2 Hour) Result : Rejected. In 2nd Technical discussion when the interview was done, I asked the interviewer (his name is Chand from Workflow Team) about the status regarding the discussion, at that time he said that he was very much satisfied and said because that reason only he was taking that much time. But today i.e., 21st March, 2017, when I called the HR today, she said that it was negative feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Problem solving # 1 : (9 marks) Input is [1,34,3,98,9,76,45,4] and the output should be 998764543431
  • SQL Question : (6 marks) Sum of salary based on department.
1 person found this interview helpful