Cover image for DBS Bank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DBS Bank Vice President Interview Questions

Updated 23 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 999 interviews

In Person20%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

The process was smooth . Had multiple rounds of interaction including the round with Human Resources . The decision making was fast and quick . Interfaces were seamless . Great company to work for

Interview Questions
  • Past Achievements , Areas of developments
    Answer Question

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Spoke with HR first and then spoke with different stakeholders in the organization. Interview can vary greatly depending on the role and is not really standardized - depends on team, role and interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

It’s very dependent on the race and residency status. Less on the skills. That's the first criteria. Second, knowing some internal people helps. Process of hiring is very slow. Better to understand the reporting structure.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

3 rounds in total 1st round with direct line manager, 2nd round with group head of your department 3rd round with HR about past job experience and personality Then they release a job offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hyderābād) in Dec 2021

Interview

1. Applied throw some job consultancy. Interview started on 4th Dec 2021 L1(first round) its over all core java8 and advanced java, its very good and sound discussion 2. After 5 days received feedback and it was positive. L2 second round scheduled on11th Dec 2021, feedback received same day after 2 hrs and 3rd round scheduled on same days. 3. After 5 days received positive feedback and they asked to submit the document like CTC pay slip, all experience and education certificate etc. 4. Submitted on the same day and and no feedback received for next one month. 5. After calling the HR team there are two HR already resigned who was coordinating with me. 6. Anther HR comes in and asked for another managerial round that is 4th round please note it was second managerial round that is also ok. 7. received positive feedback of second managerial round after 5 days. 8. Now round was pending that is also scheduled after 5 days means 19th Jan 2022 all the round is cleared. 9. Still waiting for offer letter from 16th of Dec 201 after submitting the document, even after completion all 5 round of interview on 19th Jan 2022 still waiting for offer letter 10. tried to call HR but either they are not picking phone or not responding the the mail. 11. There was some CTC issue I tried to resolved throw the consultant and confirmed what they wanted they can make and release the offer letter. even I had already given ECTC number 12. But still waiting for offer letter. My question if the organization is not able to pay than why taking interview , it is just wasting of their time and candidate time.

Interview Questions
  • - L1 round overall core java8 and advanced java -L2 design and architect question -L3 & L4 normal managerial questions and some logical

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampines New Town,

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank (Tampines New Town, )

Interview

Feels very unprofessional, asking abrupt irrelevant discriminatory and non-inclusive questions, elitist attitude, negative tone and words. Overall the worst interview experience I have ever had and not what was expected at all.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

The interview was ok, virtual interview but interviewer did not turn on the camera so it did feel quite distant. Not sure if that was the intention, but it didn't make me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kon Hang

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Kon Hang) in Sept 2020

Interview

Smooth and quick and was hired with an offer in 2-3 weeks time. There were on 2 rounds of interview, 1st one is HR and the 2nd one is the hiring manager. Both done on call and video calls format.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one obstacle/disagreement you have went into and how you tackle it?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore)

Interview

3 rounds - Hiring manager, HR and Dept head. Friendly talk and simple process. Salary offered is not competitive with all kinds of reasons. Benefits mediocre compared to other banks.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Typical interview questions. People are pleasant to interact with. Objective is to get to know each other better. There are a few rounds to meet people at different levels. Sometimes HR is involved as well. Overall a good conversation to gain insight to the role and company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews