Cover image for DBS Bank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DBS Bank Wealth Planning Manager Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 999 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Interviewers asked about my understanding of the role, before we proceeded with a role-playing scenario. I was a sales person, and I had to convince the interviewer to buy a phone from me.

Interview Questions
  • Q. What do you understand about the role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Jul 2022

Interview

Rude and disrespectful business manager, Doug chen was using his phone and looking at other screens during the video interview. Would not recommend applying for DBS if that is the attitude of the manager

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

It was good and very structured. Didn't wait long before it was my turn and the interview venue was kept very clean and organised. Clean facilities and interviewers were very friendly. Had a good time, was one of the better interviews that I went to

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in May 2022

Interview

The interviewers were all very nice and friendly and they each took turns to ask me questions. So you will interact with all of them and if you have any questions you can ask them as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Asked some tough questions and quite detailed in the process. It took almost an hour where there were 3 interviewers . I went through two rounds with different leads .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Why I decided to apply for DBS out of the options available, do I have a full understanding of what the role entails. Overall, video interview so it was quite easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Mar 2022

Interview

First round of the interview will be the Online screening process which includes PI Behavioral Assessment and Predictive Index Cognitive Assessment. Cognitive assessment can be a little challenging for some. Once shortlisted, you will proceed with second round of the interview via Video Conference. The interview duration is around 40 minutes with 3 interviewers. Be prepared for tough questions.

Interview Questions
  • Rank the following attributes according to their importance to you and explain why. 1. Recognition 2. Progression 3. Money

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Dec 2021

Interview

took about 1 hour and 10 minutes, did not talk much as i did most of the talking. "what make you think you are good for this role" " what would you do if you do not meet sales"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Nov 2021

Interview

Series of online test to complete before the actual interview via Teams. Interview was done very professionally. Typical of banks. Was interviewed by three persons. One HR and two managers. overall its not bad

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Pre-interview process requires you to take a few assessments to determine your character fit for the job. Interview was fairly straight forward, to clarify details and lay out information in order to set expectations. Interview experience might differ from individual to individual dependent on who is the BD who interviews you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews