Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Deloitte Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

12,582 Interview Reviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First I attended an event at my University where Deloitte presented. I spoke with a recruiter after who I gave my Resume. I was called for a Skype Interview. Then a following up in-person interview with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Not long or hard but very general questions. It largely depends on who you’re interviewing with. Try to meet them beforehand at a social or recruiting event. Likely you’ll be with a partner and manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain this on your resume   1 Answer

Strategy Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The first-round phone interview was very short, asking about behavioral questions and a simple case. The second round is a video interview about a long case. The case is not so hard if you practice case interview for a long time.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Spoke 1-on-1 with recruiter at an on-campus meeting. Interviewer was quite rude. Generally seemed disinterested in being there. My friend interviewed with this same person and got the same impression. Both of us ended up as analysts at better companies (in my opinion).

Mergers and Acquisitions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

2 easy going friendly employees interviewed me for the M&A graduate role. It involved a 5 minute presentation which I prepared 2 weeks beforehand, and Questions about your experiences and skills.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

The entire process was very organized. I first had a phone call with HR, mainly with behavior questions. Then I had a case interview with one of the managers. Finally, an on-site lunch interview with a group of

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The firm conducted one phone interview with a recruiter and two phone interviews with managers in the advisory practice from different sector. One asked less technical questions and one ask more technical questions that pertained to the consulting role (SLDC lifecycle, etc.)

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge you faced at your current employer and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in May 2020.

Interview

The process was very smooth and after emailing my resume to my campus recruiter she set up an interview with a local partner. The interview was very relaxed and I heard back with an offer within the wekk.

Interview Questions

• What are you involved in on campus?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte in May 2020.

Interview

Application process was started by a third-party recruiter and the interview was scheduled via Hirevue, but unfortunately, the interviewer never showed up to the interview. I waited for a good while before giving up and reaching out to the recruiter but didn't hear back.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

First round was an online test consisting MCQs related to Core Java, Java EE, Multi threading, Hibernate and so on.

Second round was a telephonic round comprises OOPS concepts and some logical questions.

Third round was also initially scheduled to be a Skype call later turned into a telephonic round, taken by a senior person. He was insanely rude and I managed to answer them pretty well.

And later they just hibernated themselves. I mailed them several times but no luck, not even a single response from their side. HR people should learn to inform the candidates if they could not clear at any point.

Interview Questions

• Core Java, OOPS, Exception handling, Finding a palindrome etc.

Hod do you do unit testing, how do you do integration testing, have you worked on agile, do you know about devops etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.