Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Deloitte Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

13,432 Interview Reviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First I attended an event at my University where Deloitte presented. I spoke with a recruiter after who I gave my Resume. I was called for a Skype Interview. Then a following up in-person interview with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   8 Answers

Interview

There are 3 rounds of virtual interviews because of the current COVID situation. The first round is with HR, the second round is with the direct manager, and the third round is with the ultimate boss who supervise the entire department.

Interview Questions

• Each interview focused on behavioral questions. Be prepared to answer detail questions around your resume.   Answer Question

Interview

Three rounds of the interview including background, behavioral, and case. The behavioral questions are standard in other interviews. There are some case studies questions on the Deloitte website for practice. If you are applying for the S&O interview then look for the strategic and operations case. If you are applying for tech interview then you should study the tech consulting case.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It is very interesting and just some basic questions for the final round. And the interviewer is very nice. And the first second round is about case and final round more bq.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online through campus recruiting and received a first-round interview. It was 1 hour total, and it consisted of a 30-minute behavioral interview and a 30-minute case interview with 2 different interviewers via video chat.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired tomorrow and could work on any project you like, what would you choose?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

it was 2 rounds, group & one-to-one. Not very challenging.
    the group interview was about a case which would be allocated to everyone. about 10 persons in total.
    the 2nd round: mostly about behavioral questions

Discovery Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter reached out to me. The recruiters are awesome, they try to find the best position to put you in and are very personable. They got back to me with a scheduled live interview. It was a three-panel interview, with 2 managers and one direct. Each 30 minutes and different than the other. Overall it was pretty relaxing (coming from someone with anxiety), they just want to get to know better. Overall the process was seamless. One of the managers called me and let me know they were extending an offer. Of course, come prepared! I prepared for a solid week and did fine.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte?
      Why Tax?
      Describe a time you were working in a group and experienced difficulty?
      Tell me about something on your resume.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

I first applied with my resume and then was selected for the interview. The interview was mostly just behavioral questions. Make sure to answer why you want to work at Deloitte and why you are passionate about accounting.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interviewer was very kind and understanding. It was well structured and put together. They made you feel at home and very much want the job. The process was smooth and clear on instructions.

Tax Consultant Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I had an interview with two people in one hour. We had a regular conversation, and they were interested in what you have to say. I was able to answer and ask questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.