Deloitte Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Deloitte Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

14,313 Interview Reviews

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First I attended an event at my University where Deloitte presented. I spoke with a recruiter after who I gave my Resume. I was called for a Skype Interview. Then a following up in-person interview with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   8 Answers

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Great experience! An informational Zoom call with a partner I knew through prior work led to an interview with the experienced hire recruiter to evaluate experience, role, level, etc. That was followed by three 'final round' interviews -- one behavioral, one case study, and one culture fit, all delivered via a virtual video platform. One week following the final interviews I received an offer. Loved all of the people I connected with and appreciated the transparency and speed of the process!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were asked to solve a client issue and were provided with little to no direction. What was your approach?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Online application
    Psychometric tests (math, teamwork, thought process)
    Assessment Center (group activities, personal presentation given prior to interview)

After the interview I then got to speak to upper management and learn more about their work and what I can get involved in.

After this I was then offered the job, that same day. Only about 6 hours later, however usual turn around is a few weeks. I just applied to a smaller office.

That's pretty much it. Kinda standard stuff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why Deloitte
      Why this role
      What would you do in a conflict   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

behavioral and a case pitch. very general behavioral questions, about 5 questions were asked and the case isn't very hard. 2 interviews both about half an hour long. the interviewer were very nice.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process included two stages talking to two people each. They were laid back and made you feel super comfortable. They gave me their response within two weeks of the interview.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First starts with an HR screening call, then if you pass that will be followed by round of three interviews in one day. That big day will have one case interview and two behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in consulting?   1 Answer

Interview

Two interviews in total. The first round is to a interview Q&A with the recruiter on Hirevue, and the second round is to get interviewed by a partner and a senior manager.

UI Developer Interview

Interview

Very smooth, three rounds of interview. 2 technical and 1 behavioral. One tech round had a live coding session. I was asked a simple JS Leetcode question. There were a few tech basic questions in the other technical round. Last round was with the client and it was behavioral

Interview Questions

• Closure, ES6 concepts, ReactJS basics, and other usual JS topics   Answer Question

Interview

College hire - process was 3 step interview. First two on campus and third at the office. Each time there was both a case and a behavioral. The behavioral interview was really straightforward questions about how you would handle situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

GPS Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The process spanned over two days. The first was a 30 minute behavioral and 30 minute case, and the next day was the same. The behavioral was very lighthearted and friendly, and the cases were not too difficult. They were very willing to help you along as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you experienced something unethical.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.