Deloitte Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Deloitte

2.6

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Interview

It was a pretty causal talk with the human resource manager asking about job expectation and some technical questions on audit. Had to undergo a writing test before the interview.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Interview

The manager went through my resume and asked some questions about my leadership experiences in school. The whole process took about 15 minutes, and the manager was very relaxed and calm. At the end of the interview, he asked me about my preference of audit - general or financial services.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your experience as a leader in your school club?   Answer Question

Agile Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Singapore) in July 2020.

Interview

I was surprised when HR called after I submitted my resume almost a year ago, and realized during my 1st interview that the interviewers were not referring to my updated resume.

First interview was a positive experience. I connected with the interviewers who had experience executing projects using Agile methodologies, and appreciated my experience and passion for Agile.

However, I was disappointed in the 2nd interview. I sensed immediately Deloitte Singapore will not be a good fit the moment the interviewers switched off their video, followed by a series of questions not related to Agile Coaching which leads me to wonder if they had made up their minds or they are looking for some other roles like a Project Manager. Lastly, they failed to answer my basic questions on Agile transformation. It is pretty disappointing experience with a Partner in Deloitte having a traditional waterfall mindset, probably due to previous organisation this Partner worked in.

I had admiration and high esteem for Deloitte consultancy until this interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Project Manager and Scrum Master?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Singapore) in May 2020.

Interview

Easy-going, it was a very causal talk with the recruiyer. She mostly just asked about general stuff such as getting to know you better. Nothing too technical. She also asked about school extra curriculum activities and etc...

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Interview

The position that I applied for is for the Singapore office, however the recruiter is based in the Malaysia office. She emailed me asking when was a good time to speak as I didn’t answer both of her calls.

I replied the recruiter frankly that I didn’t pick up her calls as I wasn’t expecting any calls from Malaysia, and she could call me on a particular day.

But, then I didn’t receive her call after my reply.

I thought that didn’t reflect too well on the recruiter and the company as a whole.

Risk Advisory Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Singapore) in March 2020.

Interview

Started off with a written test which was around 10 mins with questions consisting of your career aspirations, what do you see in a company that you apply for. After this was the face to face interview with a managerial level staff from the department. Interview took around 15-20 mins and it was quite smooth !

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself and where you see yourself after graduating   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Singapore).

Interview

It was just a mehh experience.
    There was an English writing test - top 3 priorities in your career - followed by an interview with the hiring manager. Mainly asked to introduce yourself and share more about past work experiences.
    Felt more like an interrogation when asking about your past experience, diving into every single detail you may have included in your cv so you may want to prepare answers based on whatever you have written. Interviewer came across as rather unapproachable and uninterested throughout the interview.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Singapore).

Interview

Interview was quick and waiting time was short. The HR was very efficient, email replies were speedy. The Interviewer asked a few basic behavioral questions. I received an offer the bery next day.

Associate Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Singapore) in November 2019.

Interview

Process: Complete an essay (choose one of the given topics) for approximately 15 minutes, then proceed to have an one-to-one interview with the HR executive in a small meeting room

Interview Questions

• The interview focuses on your prior internship/job experience, situation management, reason for choosing this job, and choice of general or financial services industry (if any)   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Singapore) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. It was more of a get to know you session with a one to one full-time. It took approximately 15 minutes. The application got back to me in a week's time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.