Dentsu International Financial Controller Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 154 interviews

Recruitment Agency33%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dentsu International

Dentsu International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dentsu International

Interview

The hiring process was handled smoothly by their HR department. A HR manager calls up for a brief run through of your experience, then you get into a first round of interview with your direct report, and a second interview with the chief accountant.

Interview Questions
  • First round of interview will be based on your resume and skills, a rundown of the new role, why do you want this job etc. Second round of interview are mainly behavorial questions, ie where do you see yourself in 5 years, describe a challenge that you've overcome, what are your weaknesses or areas of improvement.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dentsu International (Singapore) in Feb 2017

Interview

Line manager conducted the interview. It was centered around past experiences and detailing what skills and experiences were relevant to the position applied for. The interview took over 2 hours

Interview Questions
  • What was the motivation to apply for the job
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dentsu International (Bangalore) in Jul 2016

Interview

I got a call through a consultant, was really happy since this was the profile i have been looking for. The interview process started with a telephonic round, then a face to face technical round the next day with Senior Manager. Till here it was fine, I thought the company has fast interview process. After the technical round I was waiting and continuously following up for the feedback. Got a call from consultant after 2 weeks that I have been shortlisted for the final round.So i appeared for the final round of interview with VP. The next week, I called the consultant and she told me that I have been shortlisted and they will get back soon. After a week of waiting and following up, I call and ask the consultant and I am told that "the position is on hold".Seriously!! I would suggest them, please don't extend the interview processes so long if you are not going to select, the candidates are not sitting their to be played on, they might be going through some worst situations.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed