Deutsche Bank Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,200 of over 2.2K interviews

Recruiter11%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England, England)

Interview

I applied online and had 2 separate phone interviews over the course of 4 weeks. Ca. 10 days after the 2nd interview, I received an automated generic email notifying me that I was not the chosen candidate. I went back to the HR partner and asked for specific feedback seeing as I’d invested considerable time and effort in to their recruitment process. She acknowledged the need and reassured me she’d send me it. 3 weeks later I still haven’t heard back. It’s sad and unacceptable that they treat candidates like commodities and won’t even dignify us with valid feedback.

Interview Questions
  • What does Vendor Performance mean to you?
    Answer Question

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Cleared round 1 but unable to clear round 2. Round 1 was online coding round in which 2 coding questions were given to be completed vin 1:30 hr. Questions asked on my favourite topic among dsa,DBMS,oops

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Part 1 was behavioral for 1 hour. Part 2 was coding challenge for one hour. Ran out of time during part 2. They seemed too interested in me having lots of keywords memorized rather than evaluating my understanding of concepts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Great people, informative, and looking to gain insight to the role by asking situational questions. Also it’s good to ask about the exceptions presented for the role and your career path for growth within the company. As well as the metrics that are excepted and any areas of barriers as any job could have for growth

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you were faced with adversity and how you overcame it ?

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

The process involves two separate interviews. One is more of a quick screener, and the other is a longer, more involved interview process. There is also a test to measure your abilities with Excel. Overall, a pretty smooth and fair interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Applied online and had to do an online assessment, then had 1 phone interview, 2 video interviews. Very technical with finance derivative questions, but was also asked about previous experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Interview was straight forward. Normal questions any MI analyst should be able to answer. I had two group interviews with a total of 6 people. Very good with feedback and the expectation of Job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

- Resume and Cover Letter - Situational Judgement Test - First Round Interview with an analyst - Assessment Centre (1h45 Group Case Study, 30 min Technical Interview, 30 min Competency Based Interview, 30 min Individual Case Study)

Interview Questions
  • - What qualities should an Investment Banker have? - Why DB? - Why IB? - What is the UK's GDP? - How do you value a company?

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

professionell, viele Sach-und Denkfragen. Es wurde lange auf bestimmten Fragen rumgeritten, um die Antwortfähigkeit unter Stress zu prüfen. Auch "sinnlose" Fragen, welche unmöglich zu beantworten waren wurden gestellt, um die Reaktion auf solche zu sehen.

Interview Questions
  • Wie viele Streichhölzer befinden sich in einer Packung?

Deutsche Bank

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview

Il primo step di selezione è un colloquio conoscitivo e motivazionale. Sono state prima approfondite le mie esperienze lavorative e poi i motivi che mi spingevo a fare la candidatura. L’esito del colloquio è stato comunicato il giorno dopo. Il colloquio è durato circa un’oretta.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,200 Interviews