EDF Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

EDF Interview Questions

Interviews at EDF

2.9

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EDF.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter after applying for the position. then one phone call with manager and then other interview with 4 people over the phone plus RRHH representative at the end.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in a situation where you and other person in the project have different ideas about how to approach a problem   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EDF (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Process was disorganized, job description was unclear. They did not give me a follow up whether or not I got the job/offer. I would think that a decent company would at least send even an email template saying that they decide to hire someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation of a great failure and you learned from it   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EDF.

Interview

The interview was expected and had a quick reply on employment. the interviewer was nice and professional. They answer all your questions and provided you with answers to any uncertainty.

Wind Turbine Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Earl Park, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EDF (Earl Park, IN (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

A multiple choice test followed by interview. The test was fairly difficult but fair. The interview process was straightforward and organic, with the lead technician and site manager. They were very accommodating, did not rush through questions and shared plenty of information about the company.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Submitted an application online, then heard back about coming in for an interview. Arrived to the office, spoke with someone through Skype at the office which was odd. I never heard back from them after the interview.

EDF Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at EDF (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied for a position with EDF four months ago. I ended up flying to San Diego to do on-site interviews. After that there has been absolutely no response after repeated inquiries. Does EDF understand it's OK to tell the candidates that he/she is not selected??? EDF needs to train its HR people to act like professionals. Also EDF doesn't reimburse meals incurred during the travel to the interviews. So you better clarify that before you make the trip. Overall an awful experience with EDF.

Interview Questions

• HR person would dare to ask: "even though we are in a high cost of living area, we don't pay as much. What do you think about that?" ;(   Answer Question

Natural Gas Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EDF (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Relaxed and non-technical. Interviewed with the VP of origination, direction of ops and several current schedulers. Questions were non technical but was coming from a pipeline background which lacked the experience they were looking for at that time

Interview Questions

• When scheduling, how do you prioritize?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EDF.

Interview

One month process involving two phone screenings, and then single day with 5 in-person interviews. Interview given in their Columbia, Maryland offices if applying to the Distributed Solutions division.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the job? There is a small case study as well   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Slow and messy. It seems like they haven't figured things out before interviewing people. I wish they put in more effort in the interview process. I don't have the urge to work for them after the interview.

Payment Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EDF (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very informal and laid back, which was comforting. We had coffee then chatted for about an hour. The interviewers were very nice and easy to converse with.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in terms of an employer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.