EDF Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 399 of over 399 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at EDF

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EDF (San Diego, CA)

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR, then another phone interview with a member of the team, and then was flown out to San Diego. When I got there I was escorted to a room where I met with several different individuals at the company, two at most at a time. I believe I would have gotten an offer but I received an offer I was more interested in before they got back to me (about 2 weeks later), so I turned them down. After I turned them down, they ghosted me on covering some of my transportation costs which they explicitly said they would pay for. That really rubbed me the wrong way, hence my rating. They did pay for my flight though and the interviewers were very nice. At least one interviewer wasn't a person directly on the team I was applying for which I thought was a positive, since it offered a different perspective of the company.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were definitely experience-based, gauging understanding of energy markets and particularly unregulated markets. One component of the interview was a bit more financial than I was expecting (my background is not finance). I was given a sheet of 5-10 variables and asked to determine the ROI of a project.
    1 Answer

EDF

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EDF

Interview

Beaucoup plus RH que technique, questions classiques qu'on peut trouver sur internet, l'entretien se passe sur google team, avec un product owner d'une équipe scrum, la durée environ 35 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • vos qualités, vos défauts, pourquoi EDF, pourquoi vous, votre projet professionnel

EDF

Application

I interviewed at EDF

Interview

D'abord j'ai rencontré et été évalué par des recruteurs d'un cabinet de recrutement externe puis j'ai eu de multiples entretiens avec des agents EDF de tous niveaux hiérarchiques. Les entretiens étaient plutôt nombreux et longs

Interview Questions
  • Tests psycho, questions sur les skills techniques et les softskills.

EDF

Application

I interviewed at EDF

Interview

if you pass all of the entry requirements and the academic tests and provididing you have the qualifications you are offerd an interview. I had a technical interview in which i attended on site/in person with two interviewers and it was about the role with the opportunity to ask any questions I wanted to

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EDF

Application

I interviewed at EDF

Interview

Beaucoup d'entretiens. Processus cloisonné (partie rh puis technique). La première étape RH est assez bateaux. La seconde étape peut se diviser en plusieurs entretiens avant d'être recontacté pour une réponse

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EDF

Application

I interviewed at EDF

Interview

Une vraie discussion avec des gens à l'écoute de vos explications Ils nous pose des questions sur notre cursus, nos motivations et sur quelle sont les évolutions futur. Très bien passé, rien à redire.

Interview Questions
  • pourquoi travailler pour nous  ? quelles sont vos qualités ?

Anonymous Employee in La Possession

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EDF (La Possession) in Jun 2021

Interview

Echange de mails, entretien téléphonique et visio avec le consultant en recrutement. La confirmation de sélection pour la suite du processus avec deux entretiens avec edf avec le chef d'agence raccordement puis avec les chefs de service raccordement.

Interview Questions
  • Décrivez nous vos compétences ?

EDF

Application

I interviewed at EDF

Interview

Pretty responsive. The Hiring process start quick after submitting resume via website. There are three rounds: 1) go over some details on resume. 2) tech interviews. 3) tech interviews + behavior questions.

Interview Questions
  • Due to the NDA, I cannot disclose the details. But for tech questions, blind 75 would be a good reference.

EDF

Application

I interviewed at EDF

Interview

Good, quick. 2 rounds, one with direct boss and one with boss's boss. Good explanation of role. Seemed like a good place to work, with a great work-life balance and kind, hands-off management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EDF

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EDF

Interview

Had to do an online test, then a phone call and then a video interview. Video interview consisted of a set of questions that they had and wanted to be answered using your experience and STAR process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 399 Interviews