EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at EY

9,608 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied online with my resume and cover letter and then got invited to a prerecorded interview with five behavioral questions. Then about a week later I was invited to an on campus interview with a partner and manager.

Interview Questions

• What type of role do you usually play in group projects?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I mailed the HR on LinkedIn and was further contact after I shared my CV for the interview process. I talked to people in Climate change and sustainability services and then i was selected for the internship which start in may 2020.

Risk Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Met at on campus career fair. Submitted application through campus link and EY website. Got invited to submit a PRVI that consisted of around five questions. One to two weeks later, I had my final interview (two 30 minute behavioral interviews and a 50 minute case study). Heard back that same day.

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The process started with a screening call after applying online.
    The recruiter I had (S Rahman) was excellent in walking me through most of the process and explaining details of what EY role entails.
    I went successfully through an interview with one with consulting managers which was pleasant (virtual call due to Covid).
    My last round of interviews was virtual also but was more involved with three technical managers (~3 hrs).
    The three gents I talked to were very professional but I didn't pass this phase unfortunately .
    I did ok on subject mater interview but didn't do well in coding questions.

Talent Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. First with recruiter, second with hiring manager and then third with Talent lead. The interview process was rapid and behavioural questions relevant to the role were asked.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a stressful situation you faced and how did you managed it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Very informal and friendly. Mine was held over the phone with a manager and senior manager who were both very knowledgeable and welcoming. I would say it was one of the best interview experiences I've had.

Tech Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Pretty quick. First had a virtual recorded interview (screening), then was going to go to mega day in Chicago but canceled due to COVID-19. I applied through an employee referral.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with something challenging, how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Summer Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

There are two rounds of interviews. The first one is a pre-recorded interview with 5 questions. The questions are behavioral: Why EY, name an innovative idea you've had, name a time you disagreed with a coworker etc. The second round is live video interviews; You interview with one manager for 30 minutes, 15 min break, and another 30 minute interview with another manager. I got my offer within an hour and a half.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Start with virtual video interview and then one day super day, which is conducted by manager and partner accordingly. The interview is about behavior question and not technical. However they do expect you to have basic accounting understanding.

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

1 Virtual Interview (prerecorded questions), and then a live virtual interview (30 minutes with one interviewer, a 10 min break, then 30 minutes with a different interviewer). Called 1-2 weeks later with an offer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.