EY Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at EY

2.7

Business Consulting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Singapore) in September 2020.

Interview

Casual and easy-going interviewers. They were friendly and open, willing to share about the culture, daily work, team size and career progression. Questions were not too hard to answer. But would need a little preparation to sound confident.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EY (Singapore).

Interview

2 rounds in total , One phone call round with HR, and another interview round with 2 directors of department. Fairly straightforward interview process, relatively simple questions, more of understanding each other rather than technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions: What you know about the department, why you want the job, tell me more about yourself etc.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Singapore).

Interview

1 round with HR and hirnig managers and they were friendly and responsive. It was more of a conversation and everyone felt very comfortable. There were other interviewees being interviewed together as well

Interview Questions

• Time when you experienced a difficult situation in a team   Answer Question

People Advisory Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore).

Interview

30 Minute Fit interview and 45 minute case interview where they would give you 15 minutes to think and ask questions, and the rest of the time for a presentation as well as questions.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore) in November 2019.

Interview

informal process. the interviewer are quite friendly and will not feel stressful.
    there was an written examination prior to the interview which are essay driven type of exam.
    The entire process was quite smooth and the interviewer willing to answer the question raised and explained to you the expectation of the role.

Interview Questions

• why am i the suitable candidate for the role   1 Answer

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Singapore) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview was quite informal and fast. Interviewer was a SM and shared with us about the job and industry. Prior to the interview with the senior manager we were required to write a short essay

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Singapore) in October 2019.

Interview

There was a manager & partner who conducted the group interview.

They were frank and answered truthfully to the job expectations. It was a very pleasing and relaxing experience.

For instance, I applied for the job of an audit assistant so they clearly mentioned that there will be times whereby auditors are required to perform overtime.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate yourself in your HR ability? (1-10, 10 being the best in managing relationships)   1 Answer

Winter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Singapore) in October 2019.

Interview

Managers interviewed us in groups of 5. Were very friendly and open towards us. Allowed us to ask questions and explained their on the job experience. Also explained the requirements of this job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that shows your tenacity.
      Why audit?
      What are you expecting from this internship?   Answer Question

People Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I interviewed at EY (Singapore) in October 2019.

Interview

interviewers were very friendly and nice. Short case then interview. Want to see your thought process and get to know you as a person. Just be calm and be yourself.

Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (Singapore) in October 2019.

Interview

A simple interview process for the role. Estimated 20 mins for essay writing, following by 1-hour group interview session (grouped with 5 persons). The interviewers (2 managers) was friendly to us and the vibe of the whole session was good.

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you face and were you able to manage it? How?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.