Eli Lilly and Company Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Eli Lilly and Company Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Eli Lilly and Company

2.2

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online, standard 30 minute phone interview, a 1:1 interview and 2:1 interview back to back with managers in the department. The experience was great and really personalized. The recruiter met me in the lobby and took me to the meeting room where I was able to watch videos about the company and get to know the culture. I was treated like I really matter and all the people I met were very engaged. The whole process has lasted about 3 months, due to special circumstances.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eli Lilly and Company

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)).

Interview

I applied online. I was called to have a face to face interview one week later. I met with three different people. It took approximately 2 1/2 hours. I was offered the position the following week. Then I was asked to submit information for a background check and a drug test. The whole process moved fairly quickly.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

I interviewed with two people, both of whom kept the interview short, sweet, and on track. I was only in for approximately half an hour.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were standard skills and history. This was more about personality fit than skill.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Singapore) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Got a call weeks later for an interview. Met up with the vice president and superior. Mostly questioned on CV details. Overall the atmosphere was relaxed. Interviewer took turns to question some competency based questions. Asked for what was the desired or expected salary level as well.offer was made on the spot after interview ended.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will deal with challenging customers?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company in April 2011.

Interview

Very smooth process, easy going, very informative

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at all. It was a set salary

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.