Cover image for Fallon Health

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Fallon Health Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jul 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fallon Health

Fallon Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fallon Health in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process was two virtual interviews and references. First interview with manager and supervisor. Second with two other supervisors. It’s a process and took time but overall it went well.

Interview Questions
  • What are you strengths and weaknesses
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Phone call with HR. 2 Interviews scheduled on same day a week after initial phone interview. One interview with a Director as part of a video Interview One interview with couple of my peers as part of a Panel Video interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in Dec 2017

Interview

Phone interview, then in person Interview Hired the same day . They also conduct background no drug test . Normal interview questions but sell yourself especially if you have previously worked in health care

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA)

Interview

Met with department head, discussed my resume and I was offered the job. My teacher from medical coding/billing school recommended me, in fact trained me for her position as she was moving on and going back to school.

Interview Questions
  • Did I have good attention to detail.

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in Sept 2017

Interview

Standard interview process asking what kind of background you have & what you're looking to contribute to the company. Also, where you may see yourself in a few years & if you're looking for growth oppurtunities

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Lancaster, MA) in Aug 2017

Interview

It took about 40 minutes on the phone. The second interview was face to face and it took approximately 10 minutes. Don't be late because there is no excuse for it in your interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your experience and how that will help you with this job.

Fallon Health

Application

I interviewed at Fallon Health

Interview

Interview was Straight forward. Telephone screening with a recruiter and subsequent interview with Site Director and Manager. Typical core job related questions, tour. Wait for HR to be in contact.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in Sept 2016

Interview

Three levels of review, HR vetting is done first. Then Management is the next level, 2nd interview varies can be with future department or higher level management. The interviews were not to intense and pleasant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in Feb 2016

Interview

Email to set up phone call from HR, In person interview to follow with staff from the organization. Interviewed by several staff members, separate, and together as well. Interview was followed up with a second face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fallon Health (Worcester, MA) in Sept 2015

Interview

Phone screen, then a group interview with leaders within the program and potential future peer colleagues, then two individual interviews with program leaders, then individual interviews with organization senior leadership including with the CFO and CEO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews