FedEx Ground Interview Questions

Updated 6 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,264 of over 1.3K interviews

Employee Referral5%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Rio de Janeiro)

Interview

Legal muito bom, e com alta proteção. Análises específicas com todos, entendendo a situação, para mudar o retorno esperado em uma determinada situação, perante o realizado, do que se espera em tudo composto.

Interview Questions
  • Qual a sua idade? O que vc gosta?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Grand Rapids, MI)

Interview

Behavior interview with multiple people at same time Last question is why should we hire u Last about an hour. Have some questions at end of interview Can be zoom call as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

It's very straightforward and easy. Didn't have any problems with it or anything else they showed me. Just show up and do your thing. The guy interviewing you should have you covered and it shouldn't be bad.

Interview Questions
  • They ask you some questions about FedEx and what you know about it.

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Very straight forward, more of asking what I wanted shift wise rather than an interview. Basic questions like "can you lift 50+ lbs". No drug test at the one I worked at since it wasn't union.

Interview Questions
  • Can you lift more than 50 lbs? Are you able to bend, crouch, kneel, and lift packages? Can you work in changing fast paced environments that may be impacted by the outside weather?

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

Excellent interview process that was detailed. What were the challenges you faced as an employee at your previous work? How did you establish a Program management office? What were the most difficulties that you can solve in the new job?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy and straightforward. They qualified you, spoke a little bit about what your day would look like, and then set up the next steps. The interview process was very fast and straightforward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

fast interview process overall the time over the summer . accented offer immediately training easy whole press good snother sting was that the thing he said the one to he the

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

it was pretty simple, the interview was them talking to you and signing/reviewing papers then you get a tour of the warehouse, after that you go home then come back the next day to work

Interview Questions
  • have i worked warehouse jobs in the past?
1 person found this interview helpful

FedEx Ground

Application

I interviewed at FedEx Ground

Interview

easy pass a criminal background check, once you apply everything is extremely automated, you don't get to choose your shift, you only get to work what time they need and some only have one time for orientation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Ground (Scranton, PA) in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview process is boring but worth it as you get paid for all those hours and if you are a petite woman then I would not recommend working here as you are left by yourself to lift 100 lbs. + boxes. At least try part time first to see if you can handle the manual labor and build yourself to a full time position, if you are a smaller female.

Interview Questions
  • They mostly ask you about your availability or which kinds of shifts you will be taking then you watch a million safety videos and get asked about what you saw
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,264 Interviews