GLG Interview Questions

Updated 29 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 793 of over 793 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

GLG

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GLG

Interview

- online - phone interview & case study of how you'd funnel your research for a client - online timed research case study for leads - finally a on-zoom interview to see who you/they have been talking to

Interview Questions
  • Online timed activity to research top 3 KOLs in an industry
    Answer Question

GLG

Application

I interviewed at GLG

Interview

Submitted resume and then had 2 interviews with two people. Used Japanese, Korean and English. The atmosphere was friendly and comfortable. As a result, I passed the job interview. Language proficiency is the important part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GLG

Application

I interviewed at GLG

Interview

Pretty straightforward- 3-4 rounds of interviews, discussing your background and prior job experience or school history to reviewing case studies, to discussing location preferences and salary expectations. Overall easy interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GLG (Hong Kong)

Interview

The interview process was smooth and the interviewer did a really good effort on what is the job scope, company, and team culture. Besides, the interviewer was not hesitant to answer any questions about the company, the team, or even his personal experience at GLG.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Self-introduction 2. Why choose GLG and the role? 3. How could your past experience relate to the role? 4. How do you see yourself in 3 years' time?

GLG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GLG

Interview

Overall a tedious process. First interview was okay, the second interview was terrible. The manager was rude and had a condescending tone. Starting salary is on the lower side and benefits are average

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GLG

Application

I interviewed at GLG

Interview

First interview with recruiter was ok, then the competency based questions was also fine and every one I spoke to was friendly and nice. The feedback was also very positive, apparently. The case study though was rushed and not very well explained, therefore I didn’t have much info on what to do. I did what I thought I should gathering info from the web and the feedback on that was that I didn’t do the task as I should have.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GLG

Application

I interviewed at GLG

Interview

After I had applied for the appllication, the person from the HR department contacted you for the interview. The interview was average such similar questions as many company asked. It took around 1 hour.*

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

GLG

Application

I interviewed at GLG

Interview

Very quick structured and streamlined. 3 stage interview process featuring initial interview, case study exercise and final interview with senior team lead. Interviewers were all very pleasant and personable, responsive to questions, willing to give their time to speak about the role in depth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GLG (Austin, TX) in Jul 2022

Interview

great! I loved being able to speak with people at the company and get a better idea of the company culture. great! I loved being able to speak with people at the company and get a better idea of the company culture.

Interview Questions
  • How have you been through a struggle?

GLG

Application

I interviewed at GLG

Interview

Very unprofessional company and team, I would personally never reapply or work with that company in capacity both as an applicant or client. I have nothing more to say regarding the experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 793 Interviews