GLOBALFOUNDRIES Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 478 of over 478 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Interview

The interview was structured well. Met with HR, then 3 different members of the department for which I was interviewing. The interview process lasted roughly 2-2.5 hours. 2 managers and then 1 current engineer.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to solve a circuits problem.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Mostly the technical interview is on python, machine learning, data cleaning, how do we get the insights of the data and different projects that you kept on the resume on how do we get the data and data understanding, insights, etc.

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Interview

Lengthy and via a recruiter. Met with over 5 people but then was offered below known salary at existing employer. Insulted to have wasted my time. People were friendly and nice though

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

HR reached out to the applicant. Ask for the work pass status and the expected salary. HR saying that the maximum salary for this position is 4K. After pre-screening, I did not get any update from HR for my application status. It's fine that I do not get response from them, but I believe they should at least update the application status at their web portal.

Interview Questions
  • Are you eligible to work in Singapore? What's your expected salary? What's your notice period?

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Interview

It was simple interview straight forward but slow process. They were prompt in updating status. Overall interviewer was knowledgeable and ask practice questions. They ask questions like prerequisites of certain algorithm.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ongole

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Ongole) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was a python automated internship. Firstly they took the aptitude test . Then there were 2 interview rounds. 1st one was technical they talked about my resume and why I should be suitable for the job 2nd was HR round in which they talked about the job and global foundries .

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions related to resume and in HR round normal question. About yourself and why you want to work with us.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Do not know why a video interview was suggested when all you look at is your screen without any camera footage; felt like being treated like an idiot. Furthermore, they do not keep up with changes when the higher up announced changes to their logo and yet their website is yet to make it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Interview

the interview process was lengthy but good. they were very precise with what type of work we can expect. They explained how training will be heavily involved and required to learn different job trades.

Interview Questions
  • work experience in the related field

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Interview

It was pretty easy, we went out to lunch and talked about what things I would be involved with and opportunities that be provided to me to learn and grow.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of PLC experience do you have?

GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GLOBALFOUNDRIES

Interview

First round with immediate manager and second round was with the next level Manager and finally HR round of discussion. Interview took about 2 weeks to be completed with 3 rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 478 Interviews