Gaggle Student Safety Representative Level I Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 11 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gaggle

Gaggle

Application

I interviewed at Gaggle

Interview

There wasn't an actual "interview". I applied for the position online and received an email stating I was added to a "waiting list". A few weeks later I was invited to start working as a "Level 1 Student Safety Representative". The pay is extremely low (and it's contract work- so big picture you are looking at MAYBE $7.00 per hour in your pocket). Also, I asked what are the chances of a Level 1 becoming a Level 2 (which is considered an actual employee) and this was the response I received "The Level 1 position is contractual while the Level 2 position is employment through the company. We do require all of our Level 2's to be local and work in the office. Therefore, we usually do not have Level 1's become Level 2's. " So, no potential for growth.

Interview Questions
  • There were no questions. No interview. Just some emails explaining how everything works.
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Gaggle

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gaggle

Interview

Applied online and got contacted a couple days later via email to schedule a phone interview. Had one phone interview that lasted around a half hour from the safety management supervisor and a couple days later got an email with the job offer. Started about 10 days after job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work on a group project with very little direction.
2 people found this interview helpful