Gemalto Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 185 of over 185 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gemalto (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

I received a call from Thales Group hr and after discussion my 1 st round got setup on hackerrank. I was able to clear it and scheduled for the 2nd technical round same day got clear that as well. After weekend had the final round with manager.

Interview Questions
  • Explain framework, Java collections
    Answer Question

Gemalto

Application

I interviewed at Gemalto

Interview

I interviewed with SafeNet prior to the Gemalto acquisition. I had a few phone interviews with the hiring manager, and two in-person interviews, including a team interview for the final round. It lasted about 3 months from start to finish.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gemalto (Beijing, Beijing) in Dec 2019

Interview

Going through working experience and skill set questions. A lot of behavioral questions such as what is your personality. Too much personal information check such as age and marital status, even asked about parents' jobs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gemalto (Singapore) in Dec 2019

Interview

First, phone interview with HR. Ask about the basic question like why you want to change your job, expected salary. Second, HR will call and confirm the face to face interview date and will send a task which asks you to write a small program. -pairs of two integers in an unsorted array that sum up to a given S. Third, face to face interview. You need to sit 30 min test on paper. 3 programs and 2 database questions. -check given string is Palindrome - factorial of 2 -grey white triangle.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gemalto

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gemalto in Dec 2019

Interview

Doing a 30min test. Then F2F interview and hr interview. Questions are not hard but you need to fresh things in your resume. To show your ability for analysing and solving problems.

Interview Questions
  • HR questions. Technical questions and experience related to you CV.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gemalto (Dallas, TX) in Nov 2019

Interview

I received a call 30 minutes after the scheduled time. The recruiter was completely silent and asked no questions except for one. It was almost as if it was her first day. I had to pull the weight of the conversation and it was clear she wasn't interested and was wasting my time. Definitely the worst interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave you current company?

Anonymous Employee in Barueri

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gemalto (Barueri) in Sep 2019

Interview

Processo fácil dependendo da área. Seja você mesmo e confiante nas suas palavras. Se possui experiência, descreva com clareza. Se não possui, seja breve, pois eles avaliam muito bem a vivência profissional.

Interview Questions
  • Descreva sua melhor experiência com respeito a qualidade.

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemalto (Quezon City, National Capital Region)

Interview

The interview was partly technical and partly personal. There are multiple interviews but the first one would be the technical leader or possible manager then followed by HR. The manager also describes the possible work load and if the manager does not like your interview, he/she may opt to refer you to other managers/team leaders.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gemalto (Makati City) in Aug 2019

Interview

First you will undergo a written technical exam and after the given time period to finish you will be interviewed by the manager of the team you will be assigned to. The HR interview will be followed after. They mentioned that I will receive the result of my application after a week. If I still have not heard from them over 2 weeks then it is already considered that I did not pass. Right now I’m still waiting for the result.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your thesis project? What was your role? How do you overcome difficult situations? Are you familiar with the concepts of C?

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemalto (Manila, Manila) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview process was same like the others. You have 2 interviews one with the tech lead and the manager overseas so you will have like a skype meeting. And one with the HR. It only took me one day to get all throught that and the following day there is already a result

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 185 Interviews