Gemalto Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 185 interviews

Recruiter25%
Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gemalto (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

I received a call from Thales Group hr and after discussion my 1 st round got setup on hackerrank. I was able to clear it and scheduled for the 2nd technical round same day got clear that as well. After weekend had the final round with manager.

Interview Questions
  • Explain framework, Java collections
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gemalto (Prague)

Interview

I applied via Linkedin. They call back in 2 weeks. First technical lead called and told about company and the job. Asked my previous experiences. Then they invated me to a technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gemalto

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Gemalto in Jun 2017

Interview

Received a programming challenge through e-mail to develop and send back within a time limit. Did not have much idea about what to expect before the challenge. No programming languages were defined so I choose the language myself. Submitted a clean, fast and working solution obeying SOLID principles within the given time limit. Got rejected. When I asked for feedback, I did not receive any reply.

Interview Questions
  • A fast program reading the inputs from console and writing the results back. It had to determine false inputs.
1 person found this interview helpful

Gemalto

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gemalto in Jul 2016

Interview

Difficult to get co-ordinated interviews. But they try really hard and everyone I spoke to was super friendly. Waiting between interviews was painful. But that is mostly because they are distributed globally.

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gemalto (Austin, TX) in Jun 2016

Interview

I had telephonic interview, write a coding exercise, then face-face interview. The manager asked to create a architecture diagram in the face - face interview. Then asked more technical questions. The interview was about 1 1/2 hrs long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monaco

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gemalto (Monaco) in Jun 2015

Interview

The process was supposed to be on three steps: - a technical interview with a Unit manager - an interview with a Senior Manager and Unit manager - a final interview with somebody from HR I did the first interview which took about 3h 30m.

Interview Questions
  • during the first part of the Interview, the Unit manager introduced me the company and the position which was C/C++ developer. In the second part I've introduced my self and my experiences so the unit manager asked me few questions such as: what did you learn with this experience, what was the most difficult thing you faced and so on. After that I had a written test, made of 40 questions to be answered in 40 minutes. The position was for a DEV in C/C++ but many questions were in Java. Here's some questions I remember: What is the difference between an Interface and Abstract class? How would increase the area of a square if you increase the length of a side of 40%? How can you swap two variables containing a integer without using a third variable? How do you convert the hex number CAFE in bits ? How do you convert the bits number 100112100101.... into hex ? And then other java questions rather simple for a java Dev. After complaining about the fact that there were java questions, I have been asked some C++ questions, such as which cast operators do you know, which one you have used, what is the differences, and other basic C++ questions.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gemalto (Noida) in May 2014

Interview

All was awesome i had a teconic discussion and it was well.. and again i also had 2-3 rounds on phone with more deeper tech.. all was amazing. then they asked me to come there for F2F.. and i meet with HR and management they are really helpful and helping to understand all process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jiutepec

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gemalto (Jiutepec) in Aug 2010

Interview

First approach will be to review their online postings and to send your resume. Afterwards there may be phone interviews, then on site interview with HR personnel and final interview with manager or technical leader (technically oriented interview). In additional to your technical skill (Java/net/linux etc) briefly study telecom acronyms and how they interoperate. For example: SMSC, OTA, SIM, ICCID, IMSI, IMEI, HLR, encryption, cellular networks (SIM card only works on GSM but not CDMA for example)

Interview Questions
  • You might have to create a small project with an employee class and test methods. Some questions might be in english.
RSS Feed</>Embed