Gemalto Tech Lead Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 185 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Gemalto

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Gemalto (Noida) in Jun 2017

Interview

Pathetic Experience I ever have with any of the organization. Too long process, after clearing the rounds of interview every body is confused there to take decision. Looks kind of publicity drive.

Interview Questions
  • one written paper of data structure, some puzzle question. 2nd round is technical in which every thing was asked whatever topics are covered in ".Net Umbrella" including oops reflection, COM, Interop and bla bla... It was around 2 hrs. 3rd was Manager round took again more than 1 hrs with all of the question any body can ask.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gemalto

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gemalto (Noida) in Jan 2016

Interview

written on aptitude, programming concepts , even writing programs on board ,no errors are accepted in code, networking questions , talk with managers(if there are other interviews going on ... very nice culture and they dont hesitate to say hello and ask about you how things are going and free lunch at canteen

Interview Questions
  • Code optimization , shell scripting, webservers configuration
Be the first to find this interview helpful