Cover image for Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Glanbia Performance Nutrition Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Interview

Recruiter for this company is awful. She assigned me an on-site interview date that would last 2 hours and declined to reschedule me because she had "already done so for two people who didn't show up"...? As if that has anything to do with me. It would be a good idea to actually ask someone what day/time they're available to come in for a 2 hour unpaid interview, tour, forklift/drug test. Interview process consisted of a video call first. A two hour on-site interview, drug / forklift test, and tour are the follow up

Interview Questions
  • Experience on Sit-Down, Stand-Up, and Reach Forklift
    Answer Question

Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Application

I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Interview

Organized, friendly, asked for a case study presentation on marketing topic for leadership. Went through 3 rounds of interviews with HR and hiring team. All of interviews were over video but still got a good sense of the team

Interview Questions
  • Explain your current role, why interested in this role and company

Anonymous Employee in Cork

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (Cork) in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview Started with HR explaining the rounds of Interview and then starting with CV discussion after that questions from CV, followed by 3 competency based questions. Questions come from Job description and why you choose Glanbia, Why this role and About Glanbia and further questions about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2022

Interview

Very thorough process that had me interview with the hiring manager, they manager’s peers and the peers and a direct report for the role. I really appreciated being able to talk to staff at different levels in the organization and to get their perspectives. The process did take some time, due to this, but I definitely appreciated it in the end.

Interview Questions
  • Various people probed my experiences and how those reflected on me as a manager and people leader.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (Dubai) in Jan 2022

Interview

HR is very friendly, interviewers drive a very conversational approach to the interview , even I didn't got the offer they were kind enough to call me and give me feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Interview

Applied and was contacted about 2 months later. Had an initial HR conversation then a phone screen with the hiring manager. We ran out of time and were supposed to schedule more time per the hiring manager’s request. Then was ghosted. Heard nothing from the recruiter nor the hiring manager even though I followed up. Not even a auto generated email.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Application

I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Interview

Three rounds of interviews and online questionnaire. Meeting with HR rep and hiring manager. Asked questions about experience and why I wished to work at Glanbia. Told me about company and day-to-day responsibilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2021

Interview

ALL VIRTUAL INTERVIEW PROCESS. Started with a screening with HR. Then I had an interview with hiring manager. Finally, I had a presentation with hiring manager + senior + hr, which was to present my plan to launch the new NPD range and how I would do this. Once the role was offered to me, I had to do an online test which was similar to verbal reasoning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Application

I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Interview

Screened by HR then interviewed by hiring manager (Director level). Then scheduled for three additional interviews. Then took two online assessments for personality and apptitude. Then final interview with hiring manager again, along with his boss (VP level). This process took nearly 4 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Final interview asked for a lot of examples about work situations in which things did not work out or turn out successfully.

Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Interview

Lovely team but very slow interview process - took about 3 months. 2 interviews - one with HR and the hiring manager and a second with two other managers

Interview Questions
  • Asked to talk through CV. Very relaxed style. Again, lovely team but the entire process took so long
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews