Glassdoor Associate Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Glassdoor Associate Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

Associate Product Manager Interview

Interview

Started out with 2 phone interviews, made it to the 3rd interview out of 4.

3rd interviewer told me that neighborhoods around him were burning down from wildfires, so I asked if he wanted to reschedule the interview, but he insisted on doing it then. This demonstrates pretty bad judgment in my view, along with the fact that he literally could not articulate the priorities of his own team and product.

Interview Questions

• How would you design an office refrigerator?   2 Answers

Glassdoor Response

14 Sep 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback about your interview experience. We're sorry to hear that you got an impression of bad judgment from your third interviewer. If you're comfortable, we'd love to know more about your experience to further understand and address your concerns. Please feel free to email a detailed record of your experience to people@glassdoor.com.

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Pretty standard process! Take home assignment before standard procedure. They ended up closing the posting though midway through my process. Overall it was pleasant though and the people seemed nice.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.