GoDaddy Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 456 of over 456 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

GoDaddy

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

Well planned and competency based and felt professional with a calm and welcoming atmosphere where there was open discussion and the chance to ask questions as well. It was an overall positive albeit slightly long process.

Interview Questions
  • How do you respond under pressure
    Answer Question

GoDaddy

Application

I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

Referring to project management experience examples. Interview process drawn out over 4 different interviews about 30 mins each. With a phone a interview and manager interview. Most of the questions were regarding how experience was compared to job description.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GoDaddy

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy in Aug 2021

Interview

There are three stages of interviews and all of them went very smoothly. The reason I am leaving a bad review is that I wasn't informed about the exact reason for rejection. Instead, they sent me a generic email claiming they will move forward with other candidates. I find this quite disrespectful considering the 3 interviews I had until that moment. My impression about this company was great especially with the fact they don't ask too many tech questions and you also don't need much experience for this role. That's what I was told in all 3 interviews. However, that last moment was like the worst thing that could have happened. I would rather appreciate a more specific reason for the rejection so I could know what points to do better next time. Also, I received the last feedback from their recruiting team instead of the recruiter that was notifying me all the time. This however doesn't mean the company is bad. I just didn't like the last approach I received. It's very odd.

Interview Questions
  • What security steps would you perform after installing a server? How would you protect root users from attacks? What kind of methods you use when learning new things?

GoDaddy

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

First round was a phone call that was around 15 minutes, pretty standard interview questions (what do you know about the role/company, why are you interested, etc) with a recruiter. Second round was ~an hour with the manager more in depth about content creation and community management experience. After that, I was given a project with various tasks to complete within 2 hours of the interview. 3 weeks later they called and said they chose someone else

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage multiple tasks at once when working alone?

GoDaddy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy in Jul 2021

Interview

My first introduction to the company was with Priya from HR, who was lovely! Very friendly and relaxed chat which gave me an awesome first impression of the company. Before my next interview I was asked to answer some technical questions and send the ​answers back via email. I then moved on to be interviewed by two senior people in the area I was applying to. Both were incredibly friendly and asked relevant questions. I was then asked to have a final interview with a more senior member of management where we had a chat around values and culture etc All interview were conducted via zoom and easy to connect and setup.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

One HR interview (30 min), one-on-one with hiring manager (30 min), 2 panel interviews (2-3 people, 45 mins each). It appears GoDaddy wants "everyone to be on board" - fairly confident the hiring manager and 3 out of 5 interviewers were "on board", but as always - can't please everyone. In every early email they claimed to "move quickly - usually within 5 days". Ended up ghosting (as most other companies do these days); no responses to follow up emails or even an automated "thanks for playing". Very disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Sort of followed STAR during panels - but some of the interviewers focused on telling their own stories rather than hearing mine. "Walk me through your resume" was not very interactive - I spoke, hiring manager listened, no questions.

GoDaddy

Application

I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

Incredibly easy and friendly. Only had three interviews and they were all behavioral and simple. This was for a non-technical position though so might be different for others. Interviewers were friendly and social.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

GoDaddy

Application

I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

First part was HR interview, then I got a test where you solve actual WordPress problems and describe the steps you took, then technical interview with leads, then hr interview again.

Interview Questions
  • One question was about WordPress database structure

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Saint Louis, MO) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process included 3 resources. It would have included five normally but the team moved quickly as I had other offers on the table. It took two days to complete the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Belgrade) in Jun 2021

Interview

Process was very quick, only lasted about a week. Phase 1: quick talk with recruiter about the position, your work, your expectations, company, etc. Phase 2: HackerRank test Phase 3a: algo whiteboard interview Phase 3b: tech interview with potential manager/colleagues Phase 3c: HR interview Phase 4: job offer

Interview Questions
  • Not questions but advice, brush up on your algorithms and big O notations. Be ready to answer questions about technologies that will be used at job position you are applying to.

GoDaddy

Application

I interviewed at GoDaddy

Interview

The recruiting team was very responsive to set up an interview with the hiring director, but unfortunately, after the interview, there was radio silence. Not sure if this is company-wide, but there was an utter disregard for candidates who commit to applying. Regardless of the outcome, the company should close the loop with candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Multiple "how would you approach "and "tell me about a time when..." questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 456 Interviews