GoDaddy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

GoDaddy Interview Questions

Interviews at GoDaddy

2.6

Interview

First interview was about 20 minutes long. Haven't had the second interview yet but it's scheduled to be around 45 minutes. Overall the process is going pretty well I would say.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Website Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview

You will schedule an initial phone interview about 30 minutes long. Then a second interview will be through zoom about one hour long. I had two different interviewers. Once you are offered you have to get a background check.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy in September 2020.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter pretty quick. I had an interview with the hiring manager pretty fast aster that. A week later a conference call with the director, which I thought was interesting before talking to a team member. The interview went well I thought, and they seemed interested, but after the call there was radio silence for a week and then a generic HR decline message. I thought that was pretty cold for a company like GoDaddy; i'd like to have known at what stage they decided it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing you ever had to do in your current position.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview

Very efficient. Applied, heard back within 3-4 weeks, had phone screening. I didn't progress further in the process from that and was notified via email that they were moving forward with other candidates.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Easy to the point and some sales skills. Recruiting call was 10-15 min. Basic questions like availability and past experience especially in sales.

I did not proceed with the next step in hiring process so I don’t know and am not sure of it. I was only looking for part time job at that time.

SWE Intern Interview

Interview

I had a lovely interview experience. Interviewer was very nice. I interviewed for 1 hour. I wrote all code on paper. when I got stuck on a question the interviewer helped me and guided me through the question. overall lovely experience.

Security Engineer Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Process took eight hours with Seven sets of zoom interviews with different people including hiring manage, other managers and future peers.
    Glad it did it did not work out, almost did not want to do last interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your perfect job and what is a good fit?   1 Answer
    • What port does ping use   1 Answer

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

7 rounds of 1 hour Zoom meetings plus an initial 30 min meeting with a recruiter from HR. Two of interviews were for a culture fit, two were technical, and three were general IT Security knowledge. The interview process was way longer than it needed and took over 4 weeks.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Received only one HR call and was not offered to further rounds, had to give a test which was SQL and Case question which was easy. Asked around joins, group by, column selection

Interview Questions

• Received HR call, spoke to the recruiter - basic questions like why Godaddy, where do you see yourself, what are the expectations, resume walk through   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoDaddy.

Interview

I applied online and had a few phone interviews that went really well. They invited me to their office in California, where I do not live. The office was in a corporate office park, with other known tech companies, with not much else around. Nothing you could walk to for lunch, for instance.

After arriving at the location, the manager introduced himself and then he said, "Let's walk." We then proceeded to walk around this track, all the way around the office like 3-4 times. He walked kind of fast and it was very distracting to keep up, and while exercising, and trying to put on a good first impression. It was also disorienting, going around in circles. I become affected by motion-sickness quite easily.

Finally we sat down and after him, I met with two other people from the office, who asked a few interview questions/told me what they did, etc. Then we had lunch, which they said they had catered. I kind of realized they had to do this as there wasn't anywhere to go get lunch nearby.

I got the impression during the interview that they were looking for reasons to trip me up (eg, the walking), not assess whether I was the right person for the job and whether this would be a mutually good fit. I have never before or since been asked to exercise in a job interview for a sit-down office job.

The in-person interview lasted about 3-4 hours.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a scenario for a new product and asked me to think of a solution.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.