Grab Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 483 of over 483 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

My interview was online. The interviewer was friendly, made me felt at ease throughout the process. Interview lasted for about 30 minutes and the questions were mainly based on my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you apply for grab?
    Answer Question

Grab

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Grab

Interview

It didn't follow the process that was initially discussed. The timeline too was not followed. The conversation just dropped without any communication for a long time. Even with follow-ups the responses were inconsistent.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

There are 3 Rounds of interview The first one is coding questions about Data Structure and Algorithms. Basically, it's similar to leetcode. The second one is ML Questions about machine learning and deep learning. Project Questions about different projects

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

1. hr interview on resume and behaviour questions 2.two rounds of senior analyst interview(technical and behaviour) 3. department head interview The replies from hr is very timely. The waiting time is around two day per round. The whole process took less than a month

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work at grab? what are the opportunities and challenges for Grab
2 people found this interview helpful

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

The process has around 5 rounds of interview, including the HR interview process. Next is the portfolio review then take home exam then followed by the cultural interview. And you wait for the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grab in Aug 2021

Interview

This was an interview for a short term contract. There were the typical interview questions and the interviewer suddenly requested for the candidate to present a proposal within 7 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Come up with a partnership proposal within 7 minutes - why work with this partner, how to work with this partner and what are the outcomes from this partnership.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Applied online then got contacted by HR for a screening interview. It was arranged via zoom. Interviewer was a foreigner and was bored as though he had to go through a tiresome process. Just asked through a list of question as though going through the motion. Was chewing food and generally uninterested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grab

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grab

Interview

The recruiter contacted me and I went on with the phone screening. The recruiter told me the other two recruiter in her team will contact me wonton the next 1 week to start my interview process. The other recruiter only contacted me 2 weeks after via email to schedule a call 2 hrs after the email he sent. I replied the email with the confirmation of the call and I never receive the call nor I heard from him anymore.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest motivation to move from your current job to Grab?

Grab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grab

Interview

I was given an coding assignment, there are only two questions and I have replied with my answer, but immediately meeting getting cancelled and reason given was I didn’t complete the assignment, and after some conversation via email, what they did was sending another manual test case assignment and said to give me second chance? I was quite confused because there are only two questions in the word document and they sounds like I have really done something wrong? So I replied with my answer again, and I was told the solution was approved and interview will be scheduled, without telling me what went wrong During the interview, I’m getting question like imagining some kind of feature and write test case about it, quite disappointed because I’m not a imaginative guy who can imagine a feature to be same as what the interviewer thought, which could lead to insufficient coverage at the end, even though I was allowed to ask questions, but answer given are quite generic like “same like existing application outside”, such question is really impractical because we normally understand the domain, the business logic then only can test, not by imagination. For the coding part, will think better if allowed to do in IDE, I don’t think anyone outside never rely on compiler when coding

Interview Questions
  • Create test case for communication app like WhatsApp which allow adding group or individual feature and broadcast message

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Highly suspect if the invitation is just to fill up the local citizen quota. It ia a rule set by singapore gov that by interview local candidates and failed them then the organisation can hire foreginer.

Interview Questions
  • Typical software array coding question which is not customize for the role. Interviewer cannot speak good english. He was typing at gdoc to make sure no miscommunication. Questions was not answered properly, he was wfh and talking with wife perhaps. I ended the session quickly instead of spending much time on the not sincere and legit interview session.
3 people found this interview helpful