H&M Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at H&M

2,070 Interview Reviews

2.5

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

Interview was very smooth with basic questions asked about team work, customer service, and being able to work under pressure. The sales advisor role is entry level and not difficult at all.

They may have updated things since I interviewed in 2013.

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

The process was rather fast. I was surprised that they didn't ask me a lot of typical interview questions. It was more so questions about my resume for a deeper explanation on past jobs and college, etc.

Interview Questions

• What skills did you gain working at *previous retail company* ?   Answer Question

Interview

Group interview style, and honestly awesome interview technique. We had to perform tasks to show our level of multitasking and ability to work with others. We also had the chance to build and set walls. It was actually a really fun interview.

Interview Questions

• More of an ask of a task; was shown a mood board then to set the wall   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

I went into the store for an in-person interview which lasted about 30 minutes. The process was simple and they asked pretty basic questions. Good to know a little about the company and include that in your answers.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, second phone interview with District Manager, third interview with HR, in-person interview/skill evaluation in store with the District Manger involving dressing mannequins, fixing displays, offering suggestions for new displays

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview, and they mostly asked about “describe a time where...” questions and your availability. At the end they offered me another interview in person.

Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

Group interview. Very interactive. There were three interviews total. Two group one single. Questions like how would you handle this situation, greatest weakness etc. 1st interview is a group interview sitdown talking and second is interactive.

Interview Questions

Interview

they reach out to me via phone for a first screening. was really straightforward and easy. i then got another call back and talked with the store manager. they then scheduled and in person interview

Interview Questions

• Why did I like the company H&M   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

Based on their core Values
    Need to show team building and team work skills
    Positive attitude and outlook through difficult scenarios. Tie them to the core values even if the outcome wasn’t ideal Be honest.

Interview Questions

• Explain a conflict and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (Silver Spring, MD (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Group Interview, Acting out a scenario. After doing a group interview, you have to have a one-one with the managers. Very easy and forward process. I got back my response after a week.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.