H&M Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

H&M Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at H&M

2.4

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

they reach out to me via phone for a first screening. was really straightforward and easy. i then got another call back and talked with the store manager. they then scheduled and in person interview

Interview Questions

• Why did I like the company H&M   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for H&M

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

I had a phone interview and so this interview was fairly easy. They asked to describe yourself, asked what would you do in certain situations, etc. They also asked about your availability to make sure nothing has changed.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a coworker who was not putting effort into their job?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (Fort Collins, CO (US)).

Interview

The process was quick and efficient. I was asked question about my work experience and how it could relate to the job. I was questioned about the Company and its values.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online (twice) and the first time, I was invited for an interview after 3 days. The second time, I was contacted within 2 hours to attend an interview.
    It is a group interview in two rounds. First round was a group interview in the basement/breakroom of the H&M you applied for. We did three activities on the sales floor and they just want to see how you work well in a fast pace environment and if you can put together an outfit
    The second round of interviews is with H&M HR. It's at one of the flagships in Manhattan and you're interviewing with people around the city versus applying to one particular store. They have you do more group activities and see if you can work well with others.
    I was offered the position after about 3-5 days by phone.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Mays Landing, NJ (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online through H&M's career website for my nearest location in October. Early November, I was called by a manager and asked why I applied and why I wanted the job. They then set me up for an in-person interview for that weekend.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

As a whole, the interviewing process was pretty relaxed. I initially had a phone screening and then got called in for an in person interview. For both they mostly just asked questions about my previous job experience and what I expected at H&M.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

3 or 4 rounds of interviews. Very fun and questions are not that challenging. Be sure to make an impression, however. Once you gotten called at least twice or three times, you may most likely be seeing your life at H&M.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with teams?
      How did you overcome a hard obstacle?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Multiple step process. The first one is a group, where everyone sits in a circle. This was difficult because this was very important to stand out. Making sure your voice was heard and that you also were not taking time away from others. Speaking confidently and with confidence is important. Then a group with tasks to show how you work in different conditions. Playing class rooms games and working on how you handle situations.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work with H&M?   1 Answer
    • What are you going to do when a customer gets angry?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H&M (Woodbridge, NJ (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

phone screen first typical scenario questions and going over the position in which I applied for , a few days later i was then was called to come in for a face to face interview, same typical scenario questions asked

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with multiple issues at once.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Norfolk, VA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I sat down with two managers and one in training in back room meeting area. They were extremely friendly and talked with me like I was an old friend. They really wanted to get to know me while also understanding if I would fit in to there very trendy company. They asked typical questions , why do want to work here, explain at time where you had to multi-task, etc. Very enjoyable and fun experience and hoping to here back soon.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.