H2 Concepts Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

H2 Concepts Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at H2 Concepts

1.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process is very easy and lasted only about 5 minutes. They will ask you general interview questions. It's worth mentioning that the job description can be misleading with titles such as "executive" when the work is really door-to-door sales. If they like you, you will get called back to do a second round screening process where you pretty much fill up a personality survey to see if your personality is good for sales work.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for H2 Concepts

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts.

Interview

Bordering on Fraudulent... You get called (emailed) the same day you upload your resume... whether you are a former airplane mechanic, or a harlem globetrotter. An HR person sets up an interview time, and you come in for the first interview. When you arrive, you immediately feel like you have entered a literal cattle call... The room is packed with other soon to be victims... You interview with an assistant manager, manager, organizational consultant, or the CEO... LOL I laugh out loud because all but the organizational consultant position actually makes any real money at this scam! The interview is very basic, they tell you they will call you by the end of the day if you get to proceed to the second interview. Almost anyone with two feet and a heart beat will get to the second interview, and further! The next day or two, they have you come in and take you and other soon to be candidates through a little presentation letting you know what the company does... You write a ridiculous "test" based on the presentation, then complete another joke of a personality test... The interviewer then selects candidates one by one (in my case two at a time) for a second "interview"... It was here with two candidates in the room did I realize this interview process was a joke. It was here where they tell you the pay structure in a very complicated manner. Essentially the job is PURE commission that they attempt to sell you as a paid job... Anyways, this job is a scam... please google CREDICO scams and you will find countless stories of scams that this operation runs all over the world...

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.