H2 Concepts Entry Level Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

H2 Concepts Entry Level Management Interview Questions

Interviews at H2 Concepts

2.0

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process has two steps: the first one lasts 5-10 minutes and is just some basic questions (Tell me a little bit about yourself, Why did you choose our company, Why do you think you're a good fit for this company). On the second round you'll be asked to come to an office, but then two people (current employees) ask you to come with them to a Starbucks in order to conduct an interview. Just remember that, regardless of what they tell you in the first round or what is written in the job description section, you'll be asked to sell credit cards in Canadian Tire. I was very disappointed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for H2 Concepts

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

The entire interview lasted about 5 minutes in total. It was very basic and upon inquiring what the job really entailed (as the job posting did not make this clear), I discovered that it was basically a job aimed at selling Canadian Tire credit cards. Very disappointing as it was mentioned nowhere that the job was a sales job.

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

First of all, the office setting was very strange. There were two girls behind the table and one was in a professional blazer yet also in leggings... And they had a tv in the lobby playing The Weeknd music videos. It was inappropriate, unprofessional, and makes it hard for people to take them seriously.
    First interview is quick, I wouldn't say more than 10 minutes... Seemed as if they were tired from a whole day of interviewing tons of people so just rushed through it. Couldn't even ask questions.... Make sure you make that strong impression! They let me know that day that I got a second interview the next morning. The second interview was more in depth, there were two interviewees and two interviewers so it's a little awkward because you're kind of competing against the other interviewee I guess... Anyways it was about an hour long and the questions were challenging e.g. why should I hire this guy over you? (wtf kinda question is that anyway). By the end of that day they offered me the job. Very quick response time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself....   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.