H2 Concepts Entry Level Marketing Training Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Find jobs for Entry Level Marketing Training Management

H2 Concepts Entry Level Marketing Training Management Interview Questions

Interviews at H2 Concepts

2.0

Entry Level Marketing Training Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mineola, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Mineola, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Waste of time. Two part interview . First interview lasted 5-10mins, second interview is an "audition" from10am-6pm NONPAID. Partnered with "top performer" to go to business and try to sell them Verizon serviceThe job ad advertises company as the postion would be marketing. This is an outside sales position. Commission only.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for H2 Concepts

Entry Level Marketing Training Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds, spread over 2 days. Only if you clear the first round (which lasted all of 3 minutes for me) are you called for the next rounds the next day.
    1st round is with I think TA (not exactly sure) where she asked me about my work experience. A 2 min speech later, I was told that I am suited for management (based on my experience) and will be called tomorrow if I am shortlisted.
    Sure enough I was shortlisted and showed up for the next round.
    Round 2 is with your direct manager (or Trainer as I think they were called) who will explain the role to you, the work expected and the career growth you can expect. This usually happens in a coffee shop near the office.
    Round 3 is with the HR, which again lasted me a total of 4 minutes where I was expected to ask more questions about the role, but I frankly didnt have much to ask.

The people are friendly and nice. The interview process is simple and they try to put you at ease. There isnt anything stressful during the course of the process at all.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to join H2   Answer Question
    • Q: Why should we hire you? Strengths? Weakenesses?   Answer Question
    • Q: Tell us about yourself, something that is not written on the CV/Explain one of the projects you worked on (Sales/Marketing work only)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.